Just now, FAME HOOKER WENCH said:

Well her talent made her famous tbh :neyde: 

Not if no one follow you it doesn’t 

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloody hooker
5 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

True but it’s strange how this ad is from like 2019...How long is this contract?

It was revealed last year when all of her contracts got leaked, but I can’t remember. I think this year may be the last year (unless she is constantly renewing the contract), but I’m not sure.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Just now, MonsterMom said:

Not if no one follow you it doesn’t 

Charts, radio, album sales, performances and tours help lol. Noah offence but it's just coming off a bit entitled.

2 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

Well it is up to her to do her job and if she wants her job to be selling s**t she’s gonna lose fans. And THEY made her famous 

She will lose the crappy stroppy ones and good riddance to them. Gaga has the type of fame where she doesn't need any fickle fans. 

Bye Bye Goodbye GIF by Mickey Mouse

MonsterMom
Just now, FAME HOOKER WENCH said:

Charts, radio, album sales, performances and tours help lol. Noah offence but it's just coming off a bit entitled.

No offense but it’s annoying when we all love and support her and she post one ad after another. And then people get all high and mighty when someone is vocal about not liking it and how she should be an artist....she should be an artist! 

Just now, MonsterMom said:

No offense but it’s annoying when we all love and support her and she post one ad after another. And then people get all high and mighty when someone is vocal about not liking it and how she should be an artist....she should be an artist! 

I agree to an extent, I understand the thirst for new music/content but you never know what she might do next! Don't lose faith.

MonsterMom
1 minute ago, Beatboom said:

She will lose the crappy stroppy ones and good riddance to them. Gaga has the type of fame where she doesn't need any fickle fans. 

Bye Bye Goodbye GIF by Mickey Mouse

I’m not a fickle fan but it is hard to follow someone who post ads and then hides and then post more ads and hides...I mean we are losing @Franch Toast to Gwen Stefani for f**ks sake :ladyhaha:

Mister G

Does this mean she'll switch to promoting music again shortly? Last time she did this, like 2 weeks later "album" related stuff was being shared. Idk just a thought.

1 minute ago, MonsterMom said:

I’m not a fickle fan but it is hard to follow someone who post ads and then hides and then post more ads and hides...I mean we are losing @Franch Toast to Gwen Stefani for f**ks sake :ladyhaha:

She doesn't hide. She's living her life. If you have an issue with her making money that's not her problem. 

numb the flame
Just now, Mister G said:

Does this mean she'll switch to promoting music again shortly? Last time she did this, like 2 weeks later "album" related stuff was being shared. Idk just a thought.

She's going to be shooting Gucci in a little over two weeks, I know I've said this before but if you expect nothing, you'll be surprised if something happens. Guess what I'm saying in short is don't get your hopes up for anything to happen 

Gabi001
17 minutes ago, FAME HOOKER WENCH said:

After the Gucci film shooting she'll be back promoting her new album with Tony.

gaga thoughts GIF

I'm not having fun tonight.

7 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

She is paid to be a singer and an artist! We don’t follow her to sell watches, Oreos, perfume, makeup, etc...

Hey don't disrespect the oreos we're enjoying those :bon:

Mister G
Just now, numb the flame said:

She's going to be shooting Gucci in a little over two weeks, I know I've said this before but if you expect nothing, you'll be surprised if something happens. Guess what I'm saying in short is don't get your hopes up for anything to happen 

That's right I forgot how March is practically around the corner.

MonsterMom
2 minutes ago, Beatboom said:

She doesn't hide. She's living her life. If you have an issue with her making money that's not her problem. 

Did I say it was? I don’t have to like all her ads...I mean I actually like this one :ally:...but it gets old 

Archived