đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga: Born To Dare

Rifek

Featured Posts

CannaeDrive
4 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

Yeah these aren’t even new!!! :ladyhaha:. She just had not released the spread eagle ad. I guess she was saving it for this special occasion :huntyga:

President Day? :oprah: 

*cue Government Hooker*

All those pressed f.words tho :poot:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tinnitus15
Just now, FAME HOOKER WENCH said:

Honestly all these comments are getting exhausting, for what you all put her though I don't blame her for posting ad's you deserve it :saladga:

Anyways whys everybody so pressed? After the Gucci film shooting she'll be back promoting her new album with Tony.

Don’t expect promo for the album...when it’s TBxLG he’s not in that condition to do interviews or other things

Just now, Tinnitus15 said:

Don’t expect promo for the album...when it’s TBxLG he’s not in that condition to do interviews or other things

Thats true but I'm sure she'll post something, like I understand why people are disappointed about the lack of promo but I just think it's a bit extreme to say your "unstanning" because she's posting an advert that she's contractually obligated to do...

Franch Toast

Hey, at least it's not cookies again. I guess this is for the classier crowd. 

She/Her/Hers

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, FAME HOOKER WENCH said:

Thats true but I'm sure she'll post something, like I understand why people are disappointed about the lack of promo but I just think it's a bit extreme to say your "unstanning" because she's posting an advert that she's contractually obligated to do...

True but it’s strange how this ad is from like 2019...How long is this contract?

MonsterMom
7 minutes ago, FAME HOOKER WENCH said:

Honestly all these comments are getting exhausting, for what you all put her though I don't blame her for posting ad's you deserve it :saladga:

Anyways whys everybody so pressed? After the Gucci film shooting she'll be back promoting her new album with Tony.

Put her through :sharon:. Yes supporting her, spending all our money on her, annoying our friends and families talking about her! Give me a break :interestinga:

She is paid to be a singer and an artist! We don’t follow her to sell watches, Oreos, perfume, makeup, etc...

Just now, Tinnitus15 said:

True but it’s strange how this ad is from like 2019...How long is this contract?

I don't know tbh, I know that if she doesn't post the ad when they want to her to she could get taken to court. I don't know, it just makes me tbh how some people turn on her so quickly. Like remember last year after the VMA's when she posted daily leading up to the 911 MV? People act as if she's been ignoring us for years, maybe she's not a good place mentally?

Rat Boy
3 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

I guess this is for the classier crowd. 

Did you see the first photo though? :billie:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Just now, MonsterMom said:

But her through :sharon:. Yes supporting her, spending all our money on her, annoying our friends and families talking about her! Give me a break :interestinga:

She is paid to be a singer and an artist! We don’t follow her to sell watches, Oreos, perfume, makeup, etc...

I get what you're saying, I want more promo and music too. But tbh, it's up to her at the end of the day.

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, FAME HOOKER WENCH said:

I don't know tbh, I know that if she doesn't post the ad when they want to her to she could get taken to court. I don't know, it just makes me tbh how some people turn on her so quickly. Like remember last year after the VMA's when she posted daily leading up to the 911 MV? People act as if she's been ignoring us for years, maybe she's not a good place mentally?

maybe or she’s taking a break

MonsterMom
Just now, FAME HOOKER WENCH said:

I get what you're saying, I want more promo and music too. But tbh, it's up to her at the end of the day.

Well it is up to her to do her job and if she wants her job to be selling s**t she’s gonna lose fans. And THEY made her famous 

Just now, MonsterMom said:

Well it is up to her to do her job and if she wants her job to be selling s**t she’s gonna lose fans. And THEY made her famous 

Well her talent made her famous tbh :neyde: 

Archived