đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga: Born To Dare

Rifek

Featured Posts

It’s not a very good ad though... the eye is anywhere BUT the watch... it’s awkward.

Advertise but don’t acknowledge BTW? REALLY??? 

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Born to dont care

Those watches had more pr9mo tjan her latest album

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

numb the flame
Just now, n1kos said:

Well, at least she's alive :hor:

Gaga isn't even the one posting these paid promotion ads, if anything they're scheduled when to be posted. 

Karen Smith
Just now, n1kos said:

Well, at least she's alive :hor:

The way she posted some Tudor **** and she didn't say a word about BTW mv release 10th anniversary 

buzzkill

well... since i have nothing positive to say... i will leave it quietly 

edit: i just wonder... who did the creative direction behind these ads? every picture is more senseless than the other one 

MonsterMom

Yeah these aren’t even new!!! :ladyhaha:. She just had not released the spread eagle ad. I guess she was saving it for this special occasion :huntyga:

Gaga: I was born to make you suffer :lmao:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Summer Boy

I think I should unfollow her because she's getting on my nerves with all those sponsored posts. I want to follow Lady Gaga the artist, not the influencer. She posted more about her sponsorships than her own album. :awkney:

Honestly all these comments are getting exhausting, for what you all put her though I don't blame her for posting ad's you deserve it :saladga:

Anyways whys everybody so pressed? After the Gucci film shooting she'll be back promoting her new album with Tony.

Archived