💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Grimes and her baby were caught in the Texas snowstorm

Teletubby

Featured Posts

GagaSine
6 hours ago, Kimmo said:

As mad as I am at Clair right now for being so irresponsible during the pandemic I have to agree that it is a frustrating situation for all of us living in Texas, especially for those that have babies. I got a headache and my throat was hurting just sleeping Monday night in the freezing night and darkness just imagine all the babies :ohno:

Kimmo my heart is breaking for you and all other Texans! Every time you update on your situation I feel so sad and worried! I wish there was a way to help. 💔

Economy
6 hours ago, Dulo Peep said:

it is very weird of her asking for help online when she have the baby of the richest man in the planet

i Would expect her  to be in ultra secretive bunkee underground or sumn

6 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Maybe he can't send her a plane due to the weather, maybe flights are not safe or not even possible. Let's not be quick to judge and jump in conclusions

6 hours ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Awesome, love that there's no mention of billionaire father Elon helping them or getting them on his plane to one of his other homes, he sounds like a GREAT dad 🙄

Money doesnt magically make power appear out of nowhere or teleport ppl like in Star Trek

Money or not theres always logistics involved in stuff. Not every situation is possible to snap ur fingers and make everything ok money or no money

vyniildisk
40 minutes ago, Economy said:

Money doesnt magically make power appear out of nowhere or teleport ppl like in Star Trek

Money or not theres always logistics involved in stuff. Not every situation is possible to snap ur fingers and make everything ok money or no money

giphy.gif

Archived