💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Eurovision Song Contest: Megarate 5 - The Results Ceremony

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

loathereality
3 minutes ago, hausofcy said:

Sorry for making a joke I didn’t think was offensive at all. I apologized. Jesus. 

lmao i don't have to prove anything what concerns taste. You can pull up my globalvision votes to see how “diverse” I am. 

Once again. I apologized. Let it go. 

@RepentingSinner

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RepentingSinner
20 minutes ago, hausofcy said:

So sorry if it felt that way. 

Biggest non-apology apology ive ever seen bro.

36 minutes ago, RepentingSinner said:

Wish someone had submitted Attention by Ulrikke and norway woulda had 3 in a row!

She already was in a different edition.

RepentingSinner
Just now, Dutch said:

She already was in a different edition.

ahaaa! sweet then! still so bummed she didn't get to compete in Eurovision! Woulda loved to see her.

Just now, RepentingSinner said:

ahaaa! sweet then! still so bummed she didn't get to compete in Eurovision! Woulda loved to see her.

I mean, she could've participated in the final of Norways selection but she said no. Now KEiiNO will probably go again. She will release a song this Saturday too.

RepentingSinner
Just now, Dutch said:

I mean, she could've participated in the final of Norways selection but she said no. Now KEiiNO will probably go again. She will release a song this Saturday too.

Haha yeah! But she gotta have the right song for Eurovision ya know <3 I think its the right decision for her. And less stress for us norwegians, having to pit Keiino and Ulrikke against each other. Pheew.

loathereality
9 minutes ago, RepentingSinner said:

Biggest non-apology apology ive ever seen bro.

i think your feedback is really valuable and it made me a better person, thank you much for defending your national values and teaching us all a lesson

15 hours ago, Bellatrix said:

@loathereality - 5.69
@Archie - 5.69

Oh nice. I would be kinda sad about it but if I’m tied with @loathereality it makes it kinda better :huntyga:

wouldn’t mind if @Bellatrix you could switch out positions so it doesn’t look like I’m the worst :vegas:

I lost five kilos 'cause of heartache Now I'm skinny

And thank you @Bellatrix for making this again :heart:  it’s always really fun to discover some older Eurovision songs that I wouldnt even know without those megarates. Even if I don’t really like some of them :huntyga: Once again sorry for missing the ceremony but it was really nice to see my songs being out so fast when I woke up :laughga:

Bellatrix
46 minutes ago, Archie said:

Oh nice. I would be kinda sad about it but if I’m tied with @loathereality it makes it kinda better :huntyga:

wouldn’t mind if @Bellatrix you could switch out positions so it doesn’t look like I’m the worst :vegas:

It was Excel who placed you last, so don't blame me :huntyga: 

1 hour ago, Bellatrix said:

It was Excel who placed you last, so don't blame me :huntyga: 

Well I’ve always hated that b!tch excel and now finally I know the reason :fthis:

Archived