Omg I’m almost done with Season 4 and it’s outstanding :enigma:

The characters

The references

The switching genres

The twists and turns

:tony:

Can’t believe this masterpiece started on TBS

JusKeepBreathin

I watched the first two episodes of season one, I'm still not into it. I hope it gets better.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

shoful

Yes sadly my BF loves it. Ive seen the whole thing. The acting and plot is so so bad :bradley: The main girl Dory is like so horrible. This show was like gen z’d to the max

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Argentum

I watched it and was annoyed by the characters constantly.

I will watch season 5 as well

uuuugh

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016

FunTonight

Yes it's absolutely amazing the way each season transforms around Dory's situation while maintaining the core of what makes its characters so likeable and keeping its edgy humor

MadreMonster
1 hour ago, shoful said:

Yes sadly my BF loves it. Ive seen the whole thing. The acting and plot is so so bad :bradley: The main girl Dory is like so horrible. This show was like gen z’d to the max

Season 4 has some incredible acting scenes. The one where she finally confesses almost made me cry :diane:

Also it’s supposed to be cheesy and campy - and each season bends genres and changes the landscape.

MadreMonster
1 hour ago, samuelx said:

yaaas its so good, the cliff hanger made me really mad cause I Have to wait for the next season lol

I have two more episodes - can’t wait :enigma:

MadreMonster
1 hour ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

I watched the first two episodes of season one, I'm still not into it. I hope it gets better.

It definitely does - I wasn’t sure about it until halfway through season 1.

MadreMonster
43 minutes ago, FunTonight said:

Yes it's absolutely amazing the way each season transforms around Dory's situation while maintaining the core of what makes its characters so likeable and keeping its edgy humor

I know! I thought it was going to be same old same old but they really continued the story well and have so many opportunities to continue the story.

Tiny Purse
1 hour ago, shoful said:

the show is literally about (and making fun of) millennials tho? 

Archived