💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Cruella (May 28 2021)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Chlorine Sevigny

That hunger games dress looked really dumb but this looks interesting. I wonder how they will make a puppy murderer sympathetic. :yennefer:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gorehound

Watched the trailer and honestly it looks dumb and pointless.

Again with these cheap Disney nostalgia cash grabs of just taking old iconic characters and totally changing them with an unnecessary back story, rather than using their imaginations and coming up with something new and original. 

Plus I'm done with these trends of taking classic evil villains and turning them into misunderstood antiheroes like they did with Maleficent or Harley Quinn. 

And of course they slap in a bit of vague female empowerment "I am woman hear me roar" just for props. Can't see them doing this with any male villains anytime soon. 

How are they going to justify a woman who's sole intention is to slaughter and skin puppies for their fur? Well done Disney :applause:

I'm fine, Ta

20 hours ago, Art Police said:

Watched the trailer and honestly it looks dumb and pointless.

Again with these cheap Disney nostalgia cash grabs of just taking old iconic characters and totally changing them with an unnecessary back story, rather than using their imaginations and coming up with something new and original. 

Plus I'm done with these trends of taking classic evil villains and turning them into misunderstood antiheroes like they did with Maleficent or Harley Quinn. 

And of course they slap in a bit of vague female empowerment "I am woman hear me roar" just for props. Can't see them doing this with any male villains anytime soon. 

How are they going to justify a woman who's sole intention is to slaughter and skin puppies for their fur? Well done Disney :applause:

People always want more of the same.

But tbh I prefer this kind of live action adaption over the straight up remakes (it was cute up until with Cinderella, but it's getting boring now).

Maleficent was disapointing to me as well, because I prefer her evil. But like you said it, how are they going to make Cruella sympathetic? Seems impossible. That's why I'm curious for what story they will come up with. The trailer doesn't show any fur at all, but it's like a prequel I guess.

spector

i got chills while watching the trailer. i love emma. so exciting, can't wait :giveup: 

stella + elliot = stelliot

Archived