💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Cruella (May 28 2021)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Stephen

Omg this looks really fun and different enough to be its own thing. Definitely watching :gaycat:

Gave me Catwoman vibes

46b8a6252f1eb287f369d7d22bbd79c5.gif

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, dynamite said:

It looks kind of amateur / fanmade idk :mark:

The font is different from what disney mostly does, these big stylised golden 3D fonts. This poster looks also very simple, more like a teaser. I think they will release another poster later, one which shows more.

I really liked it... Sometimes it looks a little bit like a DC film :oprah: So many things... the bats, it gave me some Joker/Harley Quinn vibes :oprah:

I really hope Disney goes dark (PG-13 dark :cryga:) and makes her a villain :giveup: (I can't really see how they could make someone who wants to kill puppies to make coats a hero, tho :billie:)

VOLANTIS
6 hours ago, Married the Night said:

Well. She never kills puppies. Just wants to. LOL

No I mean her arson related motives in this particular movie. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Bella Goth
9 hours ago, Galvon said:

They also released this poster:

Cruella-movie-poster.jpg

they can make it high fashion aesthetics but they choose criminal punk aesthetic, im trying to manifesting here

freebit
15 hours ago, LG2008 said:

I really liked it... Sometimes it looks a little bit like a DC film :oprah: So many things... the bats, it gave me some Joker/Harley Quinn vibes :oprah:

I really hope Disney goes dark (PG-13 dark :cryga:) and makes her a villain :giveup: (I can't really see how they could make someone who wants to kill puppies to make coats a hero, tho :billie:)

I was going to say, I think this is going to be like a neutered version of Harley Quinn.

Archived