RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Trailer is great. :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got excited and then I realized it's made by disney and probably will be rated PG :saladga:

Don't visit my profile

7 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

I will not be paying to watch this, very  very bad casting. And she didn't transform herself in the role, the voice she's doing seems forced, her face looks too kind and sweet, and it doesn't match at all

I guess they want us to feel more symphaty for her here since it's her own movie, and it's hollywood so they want the main character to be young and hot.. and cute because it's a Disney movie.

What in the Devil Wears Prada meets Hunger Games meets Joker meets La La Land is this mess, Disney what is this, darling?

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

1 minute ago, Galvon said:

I guess they want us to feel more symphaty for her here since it's her own movie, and it's hollywood so they want the main character to be young and hot.. and cute because it's a Disney movie.

I could picture Gaga in this and it would be better casting

cruella-emmastone-closeup-700x300.jpg

VS

36a93a46b67275ab0af5d54ee434a7ac.jpg

I'm so hyped for this but that scene where she transformed her outfit confuses a bit. Is there magic in this movie?

1 minute ago, KanyeWest said:

I could picture Gaga in this and it would be better casting

cruella-emmastone-closeup-700x300.jpg

VS

36a93a46b67275ab0af5d54ee434a7ac.jpg

I wouldn't want Gaga in this role. Lookwise yes, but when Gaga does this look it wouldn't be new anymore.

1 hour ago, Married the Night said:

At least they are making her bad and not good like in maleficent. 

I hope they make her bad, those maleficent movies where way too girly and cute.

that looks amazzziiinngggg but idk how I feel about her super powers or whatever the fk that fire dress and flying locusts were lol

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, weed said:

that looks amazzziiinngggg but idk how I feel about her super powers or whatever the fk that fire dress and flying locusts were lol

Those are dramatic fashion, not super power imho. :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

jacs vs looser
1 hour ago, Married the Night said:

At least they are making her bad and not good like in maleficent. 

8 minutes ago, Galvon said:

I hope they make her bad, those maleficent movies where way too girly and cute.

I'm sorry to be a Debbie downer, but disney has *never* made a movie where the main character is actually evil. I believe the tone of this movie will be darker than maleficent, but the character itself will be "good" or at least redeemed in the end, after all they've got toys to sell. 

5 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

I'm sorry to be a Debbie downer, but disney has *never* made a movie where the main character is actually evil. I believe the tone of this movie will be darker than maleficent, but the character itself will be "good" or at least redeemed in the end, after all they've got toys to sell. 

Yes this is true. The first Maleficent trailers made her also look more evil than she actually was in that movie. But this Cruella movie is suposed to be a prequel I believe, so redeemed or not the 101 dalamtians story will still happen I guess.

ShayCristoforo

If you can't top Glenn Close, just don't do it.  lol

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Archived