game

Nintendo Direct 2/17

BleepBloop

Featured Posts

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daenerys

The Pokémon direct is on the 26th so I don’t expect anything at all related to those games tomorrow. Maybe Pokémon snap gameplay but I think the focus is going to be Mario and Zelda. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

StarstruckIllusion

These predictions shut uppp Nintendo might just serve it’s 2017 glory days all over again :giveup: 

29 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

Pokemon will probably get its own direct for the anniversary coming up so I wouldn't expect any diamond or pearl news (:selena:) 

Animal Crossing year 2 update probably going to be teased (unless they wait for march after the Mario Bros update) 

Honestly this is probably going to be heavily focused on SSB and potentially an announcement to expect a Zelda Direct soon 

Yes the Pokémon Event is next week 

They better do something for ACNH but the ACNH Twitter account didn't retweet the Direct announcement so I doubt that :(

And the Zelda Direct was supposed to be on Friday (that's what the rumors were saying)

Though I do hope it's not gonna be 30 minutes of Smash Bros nonsense 

Every Nintendo fan youtube account for the past two months: dIrEcTs ArE OvEr NiNtENdo kilLLEd tHeM

Nintendo: hold my Switch 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

CyanLights
6 minutes ago, Eido said:

Yes the Pokémon Event is next week 

They better do something for ACNH but the ACNH Twitter account didn't retweet the Direct announcement so I doubt that :(

And the Zelda Direct was supposed to be on Friday (that's what the rumors were saying)

Though I do hope it's not gonna be 30 minutes of Smash Bros nonsense 

Im not holding my breath tbh, I expect a full direct for each franchise right now with imminent releases (pokemon, zelda, etc.) 

I think its going to be mostly smash news since it was name dropped 

7 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

Im not holding my breath tbh, I expect a full direct for each franchise right now with imminent releases (pokemon, zelda, etc.) 

Imagine they called it a Direct just for the sake of calling it a Direct 

The mess

alsemanche
15 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

But what would they showcase from Smash for 50 minutes? New fighter and level but what else? Idk i feel like this is gonna have some interesting stuff and Smash was name dropped because it's the thing they can hint at easily and people are always on the lookout for new fighters 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

bionic
15 minutes ago, Eido said:

Imagine they called it a Direct just for the sake of calling it a Direct 

The mess

The scenes, the DRAMA :giveup:

buy bionic

6 minutes ago, bionic said:

The scenes, the DRAMA :giveup:

"We know we said it would be a Direct, but at heart, it's a SSBU Mr Sakurai Presents :)"

CyanLights
55 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

But what would they showcase from Smash for 50 minutes? New fighter and level but what else? Idk i feel like this is gonna have some interesting stuff and Smash was name dropped because it's the thing they can hint at easily and people are always on the lookout for new fighters 

The description of the direct says games releasing early in 2021, so probably SSB for a good chunk and then the unreleased games like Apex Legends, Monster Hunter, Bravely Default, etc. 

MAYBE Pokemon snap but thats probably reserved for the pokemon direct 

Also a "dont forget to buy Mario 3D" type feature 

58 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

The description of the direct says games releasing early in 2021, so probably SSB for a good chunk and then the unreleased games like Apex Legends, Monster Hunter, Bravely Default, etc. 

MAYBE Pokemon snap but thats probably reserved for the pokemon direct 

Also a "dont forget to buy Mario 3D" type feature 

It should cover the first financial semester so March to September

Archived