Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

Sour Candy hits 300m streams (Spotify+YouTube)

QueenChromatix

Featured Posts

QueenChromatix

Sour Candy just hit the 300 million total streams accross Spotify and YouTube. The number includes official audios on both Spotify and YouTube, as well as lyric video posted on YouTube. Sour Candy was released as Chromatica's first promo single. Since then fans around the globe suggested it should become an official one. What do you guys think - will we get SC mv at last? Are we still in the delusion lounge?

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thatfoxyfeeling

Chromatica era has been over since 911 music video. I expect we’ll get an announcement for C3C later on in the year but she’s focusing on her acting projects and probably Haus Labs. 

Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

The sleeper hit that will never be :emma:

Chromatica isn't over but SC is DOA, I'm afraid :bradley:

Now define “Chromatica isn’t over” :neyde:

PartySick
Just now, Tinnitus15 said:

Now define “Chromatica isn’t over” :neyde:

Chromatica is the 6th studio album by American tricon, Lady Gaga.

"Isn't" is a contraction of the words "is" and "not"

And "over" means to end. In this case, it's referring to the era which has not ended :vegas:

🖤

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

Chromatica is the 6th studio album by American tricon, Lady Gaga.

"Isn't" is a contraction of the words "is" and "not"

And "over" means to end. In this case, it's referring to the era which has not ended :vegas:

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

QueenChromatix

Idk why she and her team doing this... To be honest I would prefer to get albums less frequently but with extra promoting schedule during the eras; with singles being released, music videos, tv performances, radio interviews, etc... If she will just put album on Spotify and then leave it... lame :oops:

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

Tinnitus15
4 minutes ago, polishmonster said:

Idk why she and her team doing this... To be honest I would prefer to get albums less frequently but with extra promoting schedule during the eras; with singles being released, music videos, tv performances, radio interviews, etc... If she will just put album on Spotify and then leave it... lame :oops:

But we don’t get albums frequently:billie:...Like we’ve been waiting for popga since ARTPOP...At least she’s releasing her second album this year which btw is not typical for her

Archived