💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Unpopular Gaga opinions

Gagas lil monster

Featured Posts

Gorehound

While I think that many of Gaga's ideas are very clever and well thought out and that she is a very well educated women, 

I also think that sometimes she's just full of sh*t. 

I'm fine, Ta

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gorehound

I used to love the way she looked - especially during the ARTPOP era, but now I feel personally she may have had too much work done.

I'm fine, Ta

Gorehound
On 2/16/2021 at 11:24 AM, zino said:

her vocals declined alot since the end of joanne world tour... and I mean, ALOT. nowadays she basically sounds like used to sound during 2008-2009. rough, deep, and super limited range making her lowering the key of the songs and using pitch corrector in the live performances.

Really? Can you link me an example I'm curious

I'm fine, Ta

Gorehound
On 2/16/2021 at 11:52 AM, BloodyM said:

Gaga gave up on pop music/pop persona and her fans when ARTPOP didn't perform well 

I agree with this. The Lady Gaga I fell in love with pretty much disappeared after ARTPOP and did not return. Not for me at least.

I'm fine, Ta

1 hour ago, Art Police said:

Really? Can you link me an example I'm curious

pitch correction she's been using alot in her performances since 2019, like Shallow at the grammys, the VMAs medley, and the whole Enigma Apollo Theather Concert.

she lowered the key of several songs of the Vegas shows, specially Jazz & Piano:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgEZS9JQ1C8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axPcsna1cEI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TGhjynV6BU

also I compared to 2008-2009 because her voice always struggling and cracking nowadays to sing the bridge of Shallow reminds me alot of her voice always struggling and cracking to sing the bridge of Future Love during the Fame Ball Tour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sAcj42BGYQ

PxA limited
22 hours ago, Gagas lil monster said:

I don't think it's a hidden fact that Gaga was bullied. There was a literal group chat on Facebook about her never going to be famous. She was thrown into the trash. Her classmates have agreed that she was bullied. I'm sorry that's not an opinion that's just untrue 

But the trash can is a story told over and over again. 
I didn’t say she wasnt bullied at all, just not as much as she says.

And this came from her classmates actually, I didn’t just make it up. They also said that she was quite popular. 
Idk 😶

Gorehound

I also think that Gaga should stop trying to please her fans and feel free to completely re-invent herself, rather than cling to the typical dated Lady Gaga aesthetics.

I'm sure the fans would eat that up anyway.

I'm fine, Ta

Edge of Glory is a good video and the song should be one of her biggest hits

Is that Alright is in her top 10 and is the highlight from ASIB

Gaga needs to work with better producers. Her songs productions on are damn near embarrassing. Eg. Free Woman sounds like a Charlie Puth level album track sonically from 2014. 

While Its good that she does her own thing and doesnt follow trends, she needs to try to stay ahead of the trends to remain relevant in music. She should do what Madonna did and look underground for sounds that are progressive and creative and bring them to mainstream. She is a big name and big star, but she is in danger of becoming a niche artist musically.

Most of the era messiness is on Gaga and her team. I'm glad she doesn't have full control like Taylor or Beyonce, because she needs a label to filter out her bad ideas. 

Gaga has yet to make a great album.

• 4 weeks later...

I love the transition between chromatica II and 911 (like everybody does) but I can't listen to the full song. I find it annoying :(

Gaga's days of a pop music superstardom are over. 

Gaga's days as a phenom in music, art, and cinema has begun. 

chromatic puzea
On 2/15/2021 at 4:29 PM, MotherOfPuppies said:

Sine from above is not single-worthy.

now who said it was. . .???

:air::air::air:

I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT 

Mother of Puppies
18 minutes ago, chromatic puzea said:

now who said it was. . .???

:air::air::air:

A lot of people on here. :bear: (I don't understand the hype :fatcat: )

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

chromatic puzea
2 minutes ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

A lot of people on here. :bear: (I don't understand the hype :fatcat: )

i took me a while to "get" the song but what little delulus are out here saying sfa needs to be a single

i wanna know what they're on

I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT 

Archived