• Created
  • Last Reply

- Chromatica, ARTPOP > Born This Way

- You & I wasn't a good single choice

- Bad Romance, Rain On Me and Replay are her Top 3 songs

- MTN is good but very overrated :huntyga:

Defmix100

I think her 2013 National Anthem was her best vocally

I used to love her attitude on stage and it felt genuine but in recent years (especially Enigma and 2020 VMA's) it feels fake/forced and awkward, it doesn't even sound like her voice

Gagas lil monster
1 hour ago, Defmix100 said:

I think her 2013 National Anthem was her best vocally

I used to love her attitude on stage and it felt genuine but in recent years (especially Enigma and 2020 VMA's) it feels fake/forced and awkward, it doesn't even sound like her voice

Some of it does feel slightly forced but some parts are a recurring part to The storyline. Also she knows that not everyone there are little monsters and so she probably feels like she can't be herself completely. But that's just my opinion :kara:

With Peace and love

Gagas lil monster
4 hours ago, gts14 said:

MTN is good but very overrated :huntyga:

I agree with this. I often find myself skipping it. Not because I don't like it but I have to be in a certain mood to listen to it yk? :staymad:

With Peace and love

Mother of Puppies
10 hours ago, Linus Gaga said:

1. Joanne is not really her real side, she tried hard to act casual and dress tone down

2. She should have dressed as Ally Maine (brown hair) to the ASIB red carpet and awards. Just like she did for AHS

3. Not a big fan of her recent ego and gesture, where she acts like a music industry auntie, pointing fingers and raise her eyebrows

4. Gaga with nude lips is the best lip makeup on her

1. Hmm I agree and disagree in a way. :D I think outfit wise it kinda is her style, cuz a lot of times, when she's "undercover" she dresses very "biker-chick-like" ... ripped casual jeans and always boots and band-shirts... loads of black. I personally think this is her favorite "private style". She's been dressing like that since the beginning of her career.

2. Yes. That would've been awesome. But then again, she prefers herself with platinum blonde hair.

3. True. When she was performing at the VMAs last year performing ROM and Stupid Love she kinda spoke a bit like a black woman..I guess? At least it seemed to me. I don't know if there is a word for it... like she was from the ghetto acting all cool...:billie:

4. YAASS!

10 hours ago, C1trus said:

I know Gaga looks beautiful in any way but I'm just not fond of her look with glossy lips.

Totally agree. I, in general, don't really like lipgloss on anyone. I also hate the sticky feeling. I prefer matte lipstick.

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Gagas lil monster
On 2/16/2021 at 8:21 AM, pussycat said:

Smile is a good album

I don't really listen to Katy Perry so no comment :cryga:

With Peace and love

BlackJudas
On 2/16/2021 at 2:10 PM, MotherOfPuppies said:

3. True. When she was performing at the VMAs last year performing ROM and Stupid Love she kinda spoke a bit like a black woman..I guess? At least it seemed to me. I don't know if there is a word for it... like she was from the ghetto acting all cool...:billie:

so you associate black women with being ghetto? I just wanna make sure this is what you're saying.

Mother of Puppies
2 hours ago, BlackJudas said:

so you associate black women with being ghetto? I just wanna make sure this is what you're saying.

No.. .. 

i should have added a „or“ to make it clearer.

I associate black people talking with coolness or being cool. I really do. I love the way they speak. I don’t know if there is a name for it but I noticed a lot of them speak in a certain way - like a dialect? And I love it. 

I also associate being from the ghetto with talking „all cool“ (as kids we used to act like were cool and from the ghetto - it was a thing we did)

Does that mean I think all black people are from the ghetto? No.

But I do think that both sound cool. 

I actually have a friend who grew up in the ghetto (he grew up in New York) and he is white.

And Gaga was trying to sound like either one of them. At least she tried (and failed in my eyes)

Sorry if that was received the wrong way.

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

PxA limited

She was never as much bullied as she says. 😶

She was quite popular in school. 😶

Born This Way is partly for LÜc Carl and not Ü as LMs. 😶

Gagas lil monster
On 2/20/2021 at 12:58 PM, petararthur said:

She was never as much bullied as she says. 😶

She was quite popular in school. 😶

Born This Way is partly for LÜc Carl and not Ü as LMs. 😶

I don't think it's a hidden fact that Gaga was bullied. There was a literal group chat on Facebook about her never going to be famous. She was thrown into the trash. Her classmates have agreed that she was bullied. I'm sorry that's not an opinion that's just untrue 

With Peace and love

Archived