💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Unpopular Gaga opinions

Gagas lil monster

Featured Posts

her vocals declined alot since the end of joanne world tour... and I mean, ALOT. nowadays she basically sounds like used to sound during 2008-2009. rough, deep, and super limited range making her lowering the key of the songs and using pitch corrector in the live performances.

from my TOP 10 of worst songs of her entire career, at least 6 spots are occupied by Chromatica songs.

The Fame is an almost flawless pop album and I think it's surprising how a big part of the fans rank it in the bottom of her discography, it's her album that I play the most from start to finish.

Countess acting >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ally

I think it's annoying how some fans (specially the Joanne lawyers) have this obsession in trying to sht in pop music, act like it's a super mediocre genre and that shes's sooooo above it, when Gaga herself spend half of her career literally screaming "Pop music will never be low brow"

it's also really annoying how everytime there's a thread about Enigma, someone writes this sht "oh the only people who dislike the show are the poor ones who couldn't afford the tickets to Vegas!!'. Nobody outside of US and some Europe countries attended JWT, and still, it's one of her most beloved tour by the fans, so this """argument""" don't make any sense, not to mention how tone deaf and arrogant it sounds :ohwell:

that one must be the most controversial.... I love her work with Rob Fusari, the songs he produced on The Fame aged better than the Redone and Space Cowboy ones. Also the "Team Love Child" unreleased music is one of my favorite phases of her career. Wonderful her best ballad til this day :firega:

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagas lil monster
18 minutes ago, zino said:

her vocals declined alot since the end of joanne world tour... and I mean, ALOT. nowadays she basically sounds like used to sound during 2008-2009. rough, deep, and super limited range making her lowering the key of the songs and using pitch corrector in the live performances.

from my TOP 10 of worst songs of her entire career, at least 6 spots are occupied by Chromatica songs.

The Fame is an almost flawless pop album and I think it's surprising how a big part of the fans rank it in the bottom of her discography, it's her album that I play the most from start to finish.

Countess acting >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ally

I think it's annoying how some fans (specially the Joanne lawyers) have this obsession in trying to sht in pop music, act like it's a super mediocre genre and that shes's sooooo above it, when Gaga herself spend half of her career literally screaming "Pop music will never be low brow"

it's also really annoying how everytime there's a thread about Enigma, someone writes this sht "oh the only people who dislike the show are the poor ones who couldn't afford the tickets to Vegas!!'. Nobody outside of US and some Europe countries attended JWT, and still, it's one of her most beloved tour by the fans, so this """argument""" don't make any sense, not to mention how tone deaf and arrogant it sounds :ohwell:

that one must be the most controversial.... I love her work with Rob Fusari, the songs he produced on The Fame aged better than the Redone and Space Cowboy ones. Also the "Team Love Child" unreleased music is one of my favorite phases of her career. Wonderful her best ballad til this day :firega:

I wouldn't say her vocals have declined as much as they've changed due to smoking and as she ages her voice changes. No matter what it is she still sounds iconic 

With Peace and love

BloodyM

Boys Boys Boys should have been a single. 

Bad Romance is still her best most iconic Gaga song to date. 

Schiesse should have been the first single from BTW and it would have been as huge as BR

Venus should have been the first single from ARTPOP and it would have been as huge as Scheisse 

Gaga gave up on pop music/pop persona and her fans when ARTPOP didn't perform well 

She should have released Joanne as a side project with a band and should have gone proper country/rock in style of Perfect Illusion. Yes PI is underrated and one of her best songs in a very long time. 

She really isn't into Chromatica that much and her absence during Chromatica confirms that. 

Linus Gaga

Joanne is not really her real side, she tried hard to act casual and dress tone down

Replay is similar to Pefect Illusion and Replay > Perfect Illusion. 

She should have dressed as Ally Maine (brown hair) to the ASIB red carpet and awards. Just like she did for AHS

Alice is one of my favorite song but could never top Aura's unique structure, 3 beat drops.

Joanne World Tour does not seem excited, maybe cuz of the era is meant to be tone down and basic. Audience screamed loud af all other tours when she appeared on stage and sing hits, but during JWT i found audience seem to be quite dead.

Not a big fan of her recent ego and gesture, where she acts like a music industry auntie, pointing fingers and raise her eyebrows

Shallow live performance, she could have hit the "I'll never MEET " high notes if she relaxed her voice

Gaga with nude lips is the best lip makeup on her

Hit me a message and say hi !

Chromatography

just another day is one of joanne’s best songs 

bad romance isn’t even top 5 on TFM

perfect illusion is her best lead single

summerboy is a great track 

again again should have been on all versions of TF

NFRatwell
1 hour ago, zino said:

Saying she’s above dance pop and that it’s mediocre is a lot different than some fans saying they would like to hear her do other genres or that she has enough dance pop in her discography. I love dance pop, and it will always be a staple in her hits. But we know she has passion in other sounds, and she’s expressed her love for other genres like jazz. Also that half of her career she spent saying “pop music will never be low brow” was the same part she said she’d never wear flip flops, and that she’d never be political because she’s a musician not a politician. And we all know what happened after that. 

NFRatwell
3 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

just another day is one of joanne’s best songs 

summerboy is a great track 

again again should have been on all versions of TF

Yes. Justice for these songs 

I know Gaga looks beautiful in any way but I'm just not fond of her look with glossy lips.

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

1 hour ago, zino said:

I agree her vocals did decline a lot, but I though her two most recent performances, at the Biden rally and especially at the inauguration, showed improvement (without being back to 2016-17 levels). That's just me expressing how much I like or dislike what I'm hearing. I don't know anything about lowering keys or pitch correction.

My opinions are:

1. Gaga should make more songs like JAD, you can tell she was really into the songs and it fused jazz and rock in a perfect way

2. Gaga can make as many hits as she wants, Chromatica proved that but it's her career and she can make any music she wants

3. She is still as powerful as ever, it's just she doesn't want to be in the limelight constantly after being famous for 13 years

4. Haus Labs is a good brand, it's yet another successful venture for her whether the "fans" like it or not

5. Her "fans" are even worse than her haters, the things I've seen people say on here/twitter about her are awful and attack her for pretty much everything and I can't blame her for distancing herself.

Putang Ina Mo
4 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

She needs to draw the line between business and friends

although she said she won’t “fit in the system” she starts to do it 

Dance in the dark should’ve been a single

This is actually not an unpopular opinion. These are popular opinions. 

my username says it all 🇵🇭

Cello

Her side projects like acting, Haus Labs etc are just as exciting and enjoyable as new music. :vegas:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Tinnitus15
9 minutes ago, Tangina said:

This is actually not an unpopular opinion. These are popular opinions. 

Ok

>The Fame is underrated
>The Edge of the Glory is her best song
>Teeth is such an amazing song, i don't get the hate for it
>Bad Romance is overrated 
>Schiesse would've flopped as a single
>ARTPOP is her worst album
>Gaga looks better when she's pale (and not tanned) 

4 minutes ago, pratz said:

>The Fame is underrated
>The Edge of the Glory is her best song
>Teeth is such an amazing song, i don't get the hate for it
>Bad Romance is overrated 
>Schiesse would've flopped as a single

Y-E-S

Archived