💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Unpopular Gaga opinions

Gagas lil monster

Featured Posts

ASIB ia a so-so movie, The good bits are the music, Gaga's performance and the chemistry between her and Bradley. The bad bits are the fact that Bradley is unintelligible most of the time, and the plot is blink and you miss it.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagas lil monster
11 minutes ago, Babylon gypsy said:

Imo this opinion isn't that unpopular here, BTW I would like to hear your reasons to put HML overall, I don't get the hype about it, sorry...

no problem, I'm ready to be sacrified :neyde:

Idk how to put it without sounding cheesy kr dumb but it makes me feel almost sexy and very rebellious. For me personally i imagine it as a big **** you to my bullies who bully me for being gay because it's so raunchy and amazing. And also the i could be your girl part makes me feel so happy.

Not to mention it's a great song to be đŸ€Ź to 

With Peace and love

Babylon Dynasty
1 minute ago, Gagas lil monster said:

Idk how to put it without sounding cheesy kr dumb but it makes me feel almost sexy and very rebellious. For me personally i imagine it as a big **** you to my bullies who bully me for being gay because it's so raunchy and amazing. And also the i could be your girl part makes me feel so happy.

Not to mention it's a great song to be đŸ€Ź to 

Ohh, that's so cool, I rather The Edge Of Glory in BTW tho(it's my fave song of her career[released, the unreleased and real one is Brooklyn Nights]), it reminds me of a very special friend + it makes me feel empowered too :heart:

Strike a pose â€đŸ§ĄđŸ’›đŸ’šđŸ’™đŸ’œđŸ€ŽđŸ–€đŸ€đŸ’–

TEANUS

1. G.U.Y. was a great choice for a single. When the album initially came out, I pictured it as a single Summer ‘14. Zedd was trendy. It needed a little radio edit as “G.U.Y. (feat. Zedd)”, a performance on American Idol and the BBMAs, and I think the chorus would’ve been an earworm

2. Perfect Illusion was the only choice for lead single from the tracks that were released on Joanne. Same situation with G.U.Y., the promotion clearly just wasn’t there 

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

đŸ”č“Hey Girl” is one of her best produced songs. 

đŸ”č “Do What U Want” ft. R. Kelly is probably her best song. 

đŸ”č The music video for “The Edge of Glory” is one of her best. 

đŸ”č The production on “Chromatica” is okay, but it's a disaster compared to her other dance albums (especially “Free Woman” and “Plastic Doll”). Same for the vocal editing. 

đŸ”č I'm still mad that we didn't get the studio version of “Shallow” but more importantly, that we didn't get “Clover”. 

đŸ”č The “Applause” video misses a scene with her wheelchair. It could've added a chronology to the shots. 

đŸ”č“Monster” did not deserve to be a single, it would've done okay at best.

đŸ”č“Eh, Eh” and “Summerboy” are two of the best songs from “The Fame”, and they deserved to be singles. 

đŸ”č“Is That Alright?” is even greater than “Shallow” and “Always Remember Us This Way”. 

đŸ”čThe “Marry The Night” video had a wonderful concept but a poor execution. 

đŸ”čI wasn't amazed by the “Chromatica” album cover. 

đŸ”čHowever, “Joanne” had one of her best artworks. 

đŸ”č“Born This Way” is one of the weakest songs from the album. 

đŸ”č“Swine” is a great song but the production lacks consistency. 

⚠ (REAL) TRIGGER WARNING ⚠

đŸ”č If I'm right, Rob Fusary is one of the only producers Gaga worked with before working on “The Fame” (she worked with KNS Productions as well on “Summerboy” and “Heiress” but she was older than 19). You know exactly what I think. 

GagaSine
23 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

⚠ (REAL) TRIGGER WARNING ⚠

đŸ”č If I'm right, Rob Fusary is one of the only producers Gaga worked with before working on “The Fame” (she worked with KNS Productions as well on “Summerboy” and “Heiress” but she was older than 19). You know exactly what I think. 

She also worked at a record company as an intern when she was 19, i always assumed it had something to do with that. I wouldn’t call Rob Fusari a powerful person in the industry as she described.

40 minutes ago, julz said:

Michael is too big for Gaga :billie: 

I'm pretty sure you either mean “too tall” or “too old”, not “too big” :bradley:

1 minute ago, GagaSine said:

She also worked at a record company as an intern when she was 19, i always assumed it had something to do with that. I wouldn’t call Rob Fusari a powerful person in the industry as she described.

Well, it's all speculation obviously, and it's a sensitive topic, so I won't accuse him blindly, I only have doubts about him, especially since he said bad things about her despite working with her for 3 years. 

But he wrote the #1 single “No, No, No” for the Destiny's Child, so I guess he wasn't that small. 

Do we know what that company was? 

GagaSine
9 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Well, it's all speculation obviously, and it's a sensitive topic, so I won't accuse him blindly, I only have doubts about him, especially since he said bad things about her despite working with her for 3 years. 

But he wrote the #1 single “No, No, No” for the Destiny's Child, so I guess he wasn't that small. 

Do we know what that company was? 

I don’t know/remember any more details. I do think scrutiny towards RF is at least somewhat warranted, I remember an interview where he said Gaga would take a bus by herself to New Jersey to go to his studio which is a pretty sketchy situation for a young woman to be in. 

Just now, GagaSine said:

I don’t know/remember any more details. I do think scrutiny towards RF is at least somewhat warranted, I remember an interview where he said Gaga would take a bus by herself to New Jersey to go to his studio which is a pretty sketchy situation for a young woman to be in. 

My baby girl:ohno::heart:

Babylon Dynasty
50 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

If I'm right, Rob Fusary is one of the only producers Gaga worked with before working on “The Fame” (she worked with KNS Productions as well on “Summerboy” and “Heiress” but she was older than 19). You know exactly what I think. 

I always thought that... tbh he scares me

Strike a pose â€đŸ§ĄđŸ’›đŸ’šđŸ’™đŸ’œđŸ€ŽđŸ–€đŸ€đŸ’–

GagaSine
9 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

My baby girl:ohno::heart:

6 minutes ago, Babylon gypsy said:

I always thought that... tbh he scares me

Found this article about one of their several legal battles, if these quotes are true I think it’s quite illuminating about his character :saladga:

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/09/bad-romance-lady-gaga-claims-she-signed-first-record-deal-with-ex-boyfriend-rob-fusari-because-he-threatened-her-shocking-court-docs-reveal/

I could never get into the Jo Calderone character. (I like that Gaga tried drag, but I don't like the personality that Jo has.) So I wouldn't care if we never saw Jo again but I know a lot of stans are super attached to him and would throw me out of a window for saying that :emma:

⚡đŸČ

1 hour ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

You're right and you should say it! I'll slander Rob to anyone who will listen for the rest of my life!

It was def him. There is only one producer that Gaga has ever worked with that claimed in the media that they dated and that's the smoking gun for me. Plus the timeline and ages match up...there is no doubt in my mind. 

Archived