Delulu Rogers

Alice is not single worthy

Babylon haus labs version is overrated 

Enigma seems like a cheap, drag queen imitation of herself

ASIB movie is actually really boring and could have been much better 

Hotel is the worst season of AHS

Gaga doesn’t care about her music career anymore 

A lot of the messiness is cause of gaga and not her label or team

chromatica is a good pop album but doesn’t bring anything new to the table. It will be the least talked about out of all her albums 10 years from now aside from ppl saying how uneventful it was

As someone said, I really wish she would stop talking during the bridge or chorus of a song

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I miss Gaga from 10s and this new version is grown up, but it feels like everything is mediocre whereas in the past it was insanely insanely good and breathtaking

imnotyourbabe10

As much as I understand the direction she has gone, it feels a bit...I dunno the word.  She's a great person, big heart, beyond talented, and wonderfully philanthropic.  I just miss the TFM-BTW-AP style of radical art and "F U Pop Music" attitude.  Nowadays, it feels like she is almost trying to fit in to "the system."  Nothing particularly wrong with it -- but stuff like the Oreo collab is something else :laughga:

Chromatica Island

911 is her best song.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Chromatica Island

Stupid Love is a good song and Alice should be her next single.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

2 hours ago, Biggest Bitch said:

Blah blah blah

Little Monsters are the most negative, unsupportive and rudest fanbase towards their pop idol. I really believe they have sabotaged her career and mental health at certain times. I'm glad Gaga has pulled back from thinking we were the most important thing in her life because it was deeply  unhealthy. 

I hate these threads

Gaga will not be fully appreciated until she dies. By her fans or the GP. She has said this herself and she was 100% correct. 

Gagas lil monster
20 minutes ago, Beatboom said:

Little Monsters are the most negative, unsupportive and rudest fanbase towards their pop idol. I really believe they have sabotaged her career and mental health at certain times. I'm glad Gaga has pulled back from thinking we were the most important thing in her life because it was deeply  unhealthy. 

I hate these threads

Gaga will not be fully appreciated until she dies. By her fans or the GP. She has said this herself and she was 100% correct. 

This thread is nothing rude against Gaga. A lot of these are people pointing out underrated songs and songs they don't like as much. Even gaga has songs she likes more and others not to so much. If you don't want to voice your opinion that's fine but let's not drag others for choosing to do that

With Peace and love

I'd love if she re-invent herself for the next album and try a completely different lane and surprises us, don't even know what but I love when Gaga tries new stuff. I don't want her to keep the basic pop sound she did for Chromatica

... and now i just sit in silence.

3 minutes ago, Gagas lil monster said:

This thread is nothing rude against Gaga. A lot of these are people pointing out underrated songs and songs they don't like as much. Even gaga has songs she likes more and others not to so much. If you don't want to voice your opinion that's fine but let's not drag others for choosing to do that

Hey, you wanted an unpopular opinion. You got it :huntyga:

Demoncore

- The Edge of Glory music video is beautiful and better than the original concept for it

- Born This Way and Applause are an instant skip for me

- Telephone does not hold up live any more--the best last performance she did for it was at the Halftime Show

- Jewels n Drugs is not as bad as people make it out to be

- You and I is the worst song in her discography

- The Fame as an album is incredibly underrated and is written off/ranked so low only because it was her debut

- Her SXSW performance is one of the best performances she's ever given

Alannah
37 minutes ago, kiwimane said:

- The Edge of Glory music video is beautiful and better than the original concept for it

The simplicity of the final product is stunning. It makes me so emotional every time I watch it. The video not only feels like a tribute to her grandfather, but also to Clarence Clemons. It's classy and beautiful. 

Babylon Dynasty
3 hours ago, Gagas lil monster said:

Heavy Metal Lover is her best song

Imo this opinion isn't that unpopular here, BTW I would like to hear your reasons to put HML overall, I don't get the hype about it, sorry...

no problem, I'm ready to be sacrified :neyde:

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

Demoncore
Just now, Alannah said:

The simplicity of the final product is stunning. It makes me so emotional every time I watch it. The video not only feels like a tribute to both her grandfather, but also to Clarence Clemons. It's classy and beautiful. 

Yes yes and yes!! The shot of her kissing the sidewalk makes me well up

Archived