Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Unpopular Gaga opinions

Gagas lil monster

Featured Posts

G U C C I

ASIB is her best overall work to date (soundtrack). The movie would have benefitted from a better script/screenplay.

Chromatica may be cohesive but it is far from her best album. The production, lyrics and even some styling in videos screams cheap to me and like she didn't have as much input into the final product as any previous work. (with the exception of the 911 video it could all be erased from her career for me personally).

Her music career isn't dying but she will never be as powerful in music as she was during The Fame - Born This Way. She is struggling with letting go and truly redefining herself and sound. She's just trying on hats to see if something hits like before. 

I don't think this is unpopular but here goes: if I could change any one thing it would be her interrupting herself singing to talk to the audience :saladga: during my Enigma show I couldn't even enjoy my fav song. 

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Fame

Chromatica is a good album, but not a great album (the visuals were amazing, though). I enjoy it enough, but when I actually look at how much I skip, it's definitely not top tier for me. And then the songs I DO have on my playlist from Chromatica are not my favorite of hers (although yes like everyone else I really really like chromatica II/911)

Healed My Heart
51 minutes ago, Gagas lil monster said:

5) Fashion of His Love is her worst song... like by far 

Shocked Oh My God GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

She/her 💗💜💙

mr.peter

Plastic Doll is amazing

The Edge of Glory Video is good

Speechless Album version is better then piano live version

Summer boy isnt as great as everyone says.

Interscope Records has been good to Gaga and her career and not at fault for everything that doesn't go right 

Schizophonic

she really don’t want to be lady gaga anymore and chromatica is the last pop album for a very long time

Healed My Heart

1. Boys Boys Boys is top 5 on The Fame

2. Swine is top 3 on ARTPOP

3. Million Reasons is always a skip :enigma:

4. Fashion of His Love is severely underrated (@Gagas lil monster :stalkga:)

She/her 💗💜💙

- ARTPOP is her best album and it’s one of the best and most fascinating pop albums and eras of the 2010s.

- The album versions of every ARTPOP track are better than the demos/iTunes festival versions.

- Chromatica is her least essential record. You could erase it from existence and we would lose very little.

- Heavy Metal Lover is just an ok song.

- She will probably never make a pop album as good as her first four albums and that’s not a bad thing necessarily.

- Born This Way is the messy album in her discography, not ARTPOP.

- Joanne is a great record and an absolutely essential one in her discography.

- Sinner’s Prayer might be one of her best tracks.

That’s it for now :triggered:.

BABYL0N

Chromatica is the first Gaga album that could have been a visual album from A to Z

Not an opinion but a fact: Babylon is NOT inspired by Vogue, the real inspiration comes from Ride On The Rhythm by Louie Vega & Marc Anthony 

Stupid Love music video is ICONIC I mean in a Michael Jackson level of Iconic

Gaga fans should finally stop putting her in that box and let her do what ever the **** she wants cause Gaga is more than just pop music, I mean she wrote two ****ing songs about this dilemma recently GET IT please

Better Day

Joanne is her best album. 

Hey Girl is one of the best songs on the albums 

The last 30 seconds of John Wayne is better than any of the breakdowns on Chromatica

ARTPOP will always be Gaga’s best song.

Together You And I!

the Best Actress nom at the Oscars for ASIB, and Best Actress win for ASIB at Critic's Choice...is questionable  :oops:

When she said Ally is totally different from LG, im like :triggered:

Gagas lil monster
4 minutes ago, ARTGOD said:

- ARTPOP is her best album and it’s one of the best and most fascinating pop albums and eras of the 2010s.

- The album versions of every ARTPOP track are better than the demos/iTunes festival versions.

- Chromatica is her least essential record. You could erase it from existence and we would lose very little.

- Heavy Metal Lover is just an ok song.

- She will probably never make a pop album as good as her first four albums and that’s not a bad thing necessarily.

- Born This Way is the messy album in her discography, not ARTPOP.

- Joanne is a great record and an absolutely essential one in her discography.

- Sinner’s Prayer might be one of her best tracks.

That’s it for now :triggered:.

I agree with like 80% of these. The Heavy Metal Lover one and the Born This Way being messy though is something I can't agree with :kiss:

With Peace and love

Gagas lil monster
38 minutes ago, Lickitung said:

Enigma wig looks good and it's iconic.

I feel like it's not amazing but it's not as bad as everyone says. It just looks a little choppy at some angles 

With Peace and love

Archived