Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Rihanna teases R9

hijadeputa

Featured Posts

Just now, gypsy101 said:

ahh well the sales can be less but still chart higher, idk i don’t work for billboard or figure out how they their points system works

Since when did radio payola make a song bigger? It’s sales and streams. WFL isn’t even one of the 50 top downloaded songs, let alone 27. Her sales aren’t impressive. She just has enormous radio support from pop, rhythmic, urban and HAC (sometimes). 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gypsy101
1 minute ago, Zak said:

Since when did radio payola make a song bigger? It’s sales and streams. WFL isn’t even one of the 50 top downloaded songs, let alone 27. Her sales aren’t impressive. She just has enormous radio support from pop, rhythmic, urban and HAC (sometimes). 

if a song is on like the radio more it’s heard by the “GP” more, it’s how radio works 

21 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

if a song is on like the radio more it’s heard by the “GP” more, it’s how radio works 

Just because it’s heard more doesn’t mean it’s bigger. I can hear a song, doesn’t mean I like it. Buying and streaming a song is what shows if people like it, not shoving it down peoples throats. 

Guillaume Hamon
10 hours ago, Zak said:

One performance doesn’t make you a vocalist 

I know lol, I was just giving one example there. :) 

Aside that I have performances of Stay or Russian roulette coming to my mind as well and I'm not even a stan of her.

• 2 months later...
Babylon Dynasty
On 2/14/2021 at 3:50 PM, Babylon Dynasty said:

when ARTPOP act II leaks fully :neyde: 2113? *2021

Sistrens, R9 coming soon :ally:

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

js4754394o9823
On 2/14/2021 at 7:26 PM, Zak said:

That “basic b*tch” that you’re talking about is an actual artist. She’s not the one picking trendy songs from writing camps and making them into singles. In what world is Rihanna more respected than Taylor? Taylor is miles above that other chick. Rihanna isn’t even respected. People would always make fun of her for going back to Chris brown, they’d call her street names, etc. Taylor is the one respected for actual TALENT, something the other girl lacks. She’s not “global” considering she doesn’t have Asia, which is 65% of the world population. Rihanna is a non event in Asia. Taylor is bigger than Rih in Asia, Oceania, and The U.S. that’s already the majority of the world population. Are we forgetting how local Anti was? The album was a non event besides the U.S. The year end positions are catastrophic. The only WW hit was Work. Even Work wasn’t that global. So yeah, Taylor is more global now and shifted more sps in Albums/Singles sales. Ariana replaced the other chick.  

this looks like something a crazy stan would say... in 2012
not february 2021, girl wake up

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Quartz

I don't really care at this point.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Archived