only question is.... what year?

Gagas lil monster
2 hours ago, pussycat said:

Ugh this gave me blue balls again 

Again? It gives you blue balls... AGAIN :laughga:

With Peace and love

Butters Stotch
5 hours ago, Beatboom said:

I honestly think people avoid working with her bc of the fandom. Every single time they bully her producers. 

So sad and so embarrasing. I imagine collaborating with her is a burden, knowing you're gonna have to deal with all the pressure and negativity from a big part of thus fandom, the comparisons, everything!!! I imagine Gaga must feel kinda embarrassed too.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

“Queen Rih” lol. Radio driven singles don’t make you the queen 💀💀 that’d be either Taylor or Madonna. 
Anyways... I don’t see it doing well. Ariana took her spot sadly. She waited too long. 

hijadeputa
11 hours ago, Zak said:

“Queen Rih” lol. Radio driven singles don’t make you the queen 💀💀 that’d be either Taylor or Madonna. 
Anyways... I don’t see it doing well. Ariana took her spot sadly. She waited too long. 

Taylor? Please don’t make me laugh. Basic b*tch songs doesn’t make you a queen either. Rihanna made a more cultural impact and is more known globally, and respected. That makes her a queen. 

Rahrahbitchson
12 hours ago, Zak said:

43 minutes ago, GNZAREVILO said:

Taylor? Please don’t make me laugh. Basic b*tch songs doesn’t make you a queen either. Rihanna made a more cultural impact and is more known globally, and respected. That makes her a queen. 

200.gif

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

2 hours ago, GNZAREVILO said:

That “basic b*tch” that you’re talking about is an actual artist. She’s not the one picking trendy songs from writing camps and making them into singles. In what world is Rihanna more respected than Taylor? Taylor is miles above that other chick. Rihanna isn’t even respected. People would always make fun of her for going back to Chris brown, they’d call her street names, etc. Taylor is the one respected for actual TALENT, something the other girl lacks. She’s not “global” considering she doesn’t have Asia, which is 65% of the world population. Rihanna is a non event in Asia. Taylor is bigger than Rih in Asia, Oceania, and The U.S. that’s already the majority of the world population. Are we forgetting how local Anti was? The album was a non event besides the U.S. The year end positions are catastrophic. The only WW hit was Work. Even Work wasn’t that global. So yeah, Taylor is more global now and shifted more sps in Albums/Singles sales. Ariana replaced the other chick.  

Babylon Dynasty
19 hours ago, Schizophonic said:

yes. i think the same.

only question is.... what year?

when ARTPOP act II leaks fully :neyde: 2113?

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

Rahrahbitchson
6 minutes ago, Zak said:

That “basic b*tch” that you’re talking about is an actual artist. She’s not the one picking trendy songs from writing camps and making them into singles. In what world is Rihanna more respected than Taylor? Taylor is miles above that other chick. Rihanna isn’t even respected. People would always make fun of her for going back to Chris brown, they’d call her street names, etc. Taylor is the one respected for actual TALENT, something the other girl lacks. She’s not “global” considering she doesn’t have Asia, which is 65% of the world population. Rihanna is a non event in Asia. Taylor is bigger than Rih in Asia, Oceania, and The U.S. that’s already the majority of the world population. Are we forgetting how local Anti was? The album was a non event besides the U.S. The year end positions are catastrophic. The only WW hit was Work. Even Work wasn’t that global. So yeah, Taylor is more global now and shifted more sps in Albums/Singles sales. Ariana replaced the other chick.  

All of that hate 💀

Listen i am not going to take sides but i will speak reality, rihanna is darling of GP worldwide taylor for USA, taylor is not more known than rihanna around the world this is no hate but its a fact no matter how much it hurts you. Now in the other side TS is the best songwriter out there and one of the best composers, she is not too good at singing, she is ok, she has more talent than rihanna? In what i mention yes, she is not a better dancer than rih and she doesnt sing better than her either, BOTH have talent, just because taylor writes good songs doesnt make rihanna not a talented person, artist involve so many things that made them talented. They both have similar career paths and as much as you want to deny it they both have similar success in there own way. 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Teletubby
7 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

she is not a better dancer than rih and she doesnt sing better than her either

Rihanna is a bad dancer and her voice is not better than Taylor:trollga: 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived