💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Timberlake apologizes to Britney and Janet (finally)

bryanspears

Featured Posts

JazzGa

Unrelated but check out Azealia's epic drag of Pigrez that I saw in the comments :air::air::air: 

Et8iBAlVIAIHU7z?format=jpg&name=900x900

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SlaeUrAnus

Damage is done.

A real man wouldn't have disclosed on National TV about Britney's virginity, made fun of mental health and acted the victim for promotional gains.

He is trash and don't @ me if you disagree. About time he got his comeuppance. Especially for what he did to Janet and it was HER career that suffered.

In my messy era.

Sinfullota

This is such a coward move of him to do, like all his moves throughout his career. If he meant it, he would do it on video and not hide behind a note app written by his PR team. if he meant it, he would advocate Free Britney. If he meant it, he would acknowledge what his actions did to Janet's career and take responsibility for it. by actions, not by some lame words to safe his ass.

He can keep his words!

alsemanche
2 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

Imagine reading about it all the f-in time, over and over and over and over again. He releases one single u cant even enjoy it in peace, people bring up BUT WHTAHh HE DI DI TO JANET WAS SO MISFYSONIST AND TO BRITNEY o::

We get it, we understand, stop repeating the same thing over and over and over again like a broken record, it was tiring now I hope it ends. As someone who's not super focused on celebs' personal lives but like to enjoy their music/art more, it was annoying. I hope this little apology gives comfort to triggered and sensitive people who care a little too much about celebrities' personal lives and love stan culture 

Guess what? People's lives that he participated in ruining matter more than your enjoyment of his music and his musical production in general. Imagine thinking people who care about what he did to those women are "sensitive". Just say you care more about your bullsh!t music than the actual lives of people and go. 

Oh and side note: art cannot be separated from the artist, especially when it's bringing them more income.

Soft, soothing, and succulent

vyniildisk
2 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

Imagine reading about it all the f-in time, over and over and over and over again. He releases one single u cant even enjoy it in peace, people bring up BUT WHTAHh HE DI DI TO JANET WAS SO MISFYSONIST AND TO BRITNEY o::

We get it, we understand, stop repeating the same thing over and over and over again like a broken record, it was tiring now I hope it ends. As someone who's not super focused on celebs' personal lives but like to enjoy their music/art more, it was annoying. I hope this little apology gives comfort to triggered and sensitive people who care a little too much about celebrities' personal lives and love stan culture 

it's so disappointing to read this from you queen adn you wrote it in such cruel way too :( specially because you have been such loud advocate for female rights, equality and i admired that. I never thought you would put those values on the side for him or any other artist. I know my opinion won't matter much to you anyways. Blessings. 

Too much fame at a young age made him a conceited, selfish, and misogynistic young adult. Hopefully he's genuinely changed now, but who knows.

One thing I don't agree with is people pressuring others to issue an apology. You're only going to get a statement made to save face and it's just tacky to do. Right now, people are spamming Diane Sawyer's IG pictures with things like, "hag", "ugly", etc. and, honestly, I find that far more disgusting than the horrible scrutiny Sawyer put Britney under. Are these people really going to such lengths to get a half-hearted apology? 

Bradley
2 hours ago, Gimme More said:

He deserves it

“The world has long been full of Madonna-wannabes, and I might have even dated a couple. But there is truly only one Madonna.” 

“I’d like to think that, at first, he’ll diss a popular female singer. Publicly, they’ll claim to be virgins but privately… he hit it.”

he's mock her virginity"

Et5t72UXIAA53Cm?format=jpg&name=medium

Shall I provide more reasons?

Did you read the post? Those are the things he's apologising for.

Bradley
45 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

Damage is done.

A real man wouldn't have disclosed on National TV about Britney's virginity, made fun of mental health and acted the victim for promotional gains.

He is trash and don't @ me if you disagree. About time he got his comeuppance. Especially for what he did to Janet and it was HER career that suffered.

Does it make it better if he committed suicide?

I don't understand this culture. I am team Britney all the way but if someone makes a sincere apology, why do you guys still want to stone them? Why do u guys want utter destruction and tragedy when someone seems to be in sincere remorse and is doing something to make amends?

How can he do better? I don't even care that much about JT but if I made a sincere apology and someone gave me a reaction like yours (and others echoing your thoughts), I'd be so heartbroken.

Bambino

Better late than never I guess. I partially agree with what he said about the industry. It's not a secret that artists are sometimes trapped into doing some stuff that they're not totally in favor of, especially females. Everybody knows what they're doing eventually.

The problem in a bigger picture is a white man in a privileged business in a male-dominated society.

ALGAYDO
6 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Does it make it better if he committed suicide?

I don't understand this culture. I am team Britney all the way but if someone makes a sincere apology, why do you guys still want to stone them? Why do u guys want utter destruction and tragedy when someone seems to be in sincere remorse and is doing something to make amends?

How can he do better? I don't even care that much about JT but if I made a sincere apology and someone gave me a reaction like yours (and others echoing your thoughts), I'd be so heartbroken.

I would’ve agreed with you if he was actually sincere, and if he didn’t do this because of his PR team. This “apology” is extremely transparent. Also, not you bringing up suicide like that :ohno: 

Gimme More
57 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

Damage is done.

SPILL :applause:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More
14 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Did you read the post? Those are the things he's apologising for.

Did you not read the comment I responded to? :what:

Pipe down before you come for me.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Archived