💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

I found these on the new Qanon website (safespace)

Chromatica Island

Featured Posts

Chromatica Island
2 minutes ago, RebeldeFaith said:

The way they do all the things the Bible says are wrong. That's how much they've read it. I'm disgusted by America but I live for this drama. Every day is something new.

Same tbh, it's a guilty pleasure of mine.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Funny that they have to make a thing about simple foreground background size and perspective with her hands. Maybe they are subconsciously jealous because Trumo's are small.:ladyhaha:

The whole thing about the dove death cult was just so , so, out there. :nooo:   :trollga:

According to her twitter she was intending the "normie" meaning of peace, dove with olive branch means peace. It doesn't look like the mockingjay pin, missing the outer circle and the arrow and wrong bird. I'm a little annoyed and mystified that people confuse them. She has a peace symbol tatto on her wrist. :yennefer:

Chromatica Island
6 minutes ago, Fresco said:

Funny that they have to make a thing about simple foreground background size and perspective with her hands. Maybe they are subconsciously jealous because Trumo's are small.:ladyhaha:

The whole thing about the dove death cult was just so , so, out there. :nooo:   :trollga:

According to her twitter she was intending the "normie" meaning of peace, dove with olive branch means peace. It doesn't look like the mockingjay pin, missing the outer circle and the arrow and wrong bird. I'm a little annoyed and mystified that people confuse them. She has a peace symbol tatto on her wrist. :yennefer:

They try to make something out of nothing pretty much

Contrapoints

"funny that her character on american horror story was a literal zombie vampire demon that lured children in basically abducted them from their families and drank their blood then turned them all onto zombie vampire children and they all slept in coffins and were hooked up to blood machines. hmmm they were really giving us hints with that season."

I mean, they're not wrong :ladyhaha:

Chromatica Island

The irony on the site is too much at times lmao

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unlocked this topic
Chromatica Island
3 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

@Monsterabriel Please only post screenshots, these sites can harbour god knows what

idk how to do that, sorry

Archived