Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why DIdn't "Five Foot Who" Win an Emmy?

RRR

Featured Posts

Gaga's acclaimed documentary "Five Foot Who" only won a Webby award. :saladga: Should it have won an Emmy? Why or why not? Discuss :yennefer:

CautiousLurker

It wasn't good enough :vegas:

Spoiler

Just kidding, imagine award shows actually awarding deserving works of art :billie:

Bonkers

It lacked honesty.  There wasn't a single scene of LG logging into GGD. :interestinga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

HausOfAntonio

She was snubbed bc Madonna owns the industry and is trying to keep her as far away from that EGOT as possible. 

Biagio2103

There wasn't enough campaign and the hype was very much dead by the time the Emmys came, it's actually normal for these kind of documentaries to be ignored unless the singer is dead. Miss Americana had more acclaim and is being ignored as well, some even said Tay finally had her Oscar on lock with Only the Young, but didn't even make it to the Oscars' shortlist (neither the song or the documentary itself). And now that she submitted for the Oscars, can't submit for the Emmys.

I'm only good at being bad

Justin Drew Bieber
33 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

She was snubbed bc Madonna owns the industry and is trying to keep her as far away from that EGOT as possible. 

Imo Gaga already won the hardest award to win, the Oscar :lolly:

Sorcerer

Documentaries about living celebrities from this generation do not really fare well in awards. There are much more serious subjects (such as wars, racism, homophobia, working people) that they can reward.

Miss Americana was received a bit better than FF2 and it was ignored at the Oscars. Even the song.

1 hour ago, HausOfAntonio said:

And her plan worked so well not even she can get it :giveup:

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Justin Drew Bieber

I just realized the title says Five Foot Who :air: I’ve seen it a couple of times and imo it isn’t Emmy material. I do hope a future documentary of hers can win though.

Archived