Rolling Stone: Born This Way is better than Express Yourself

Lighter

Featured Posts

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agunimon
2 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

There was absolutely no reason for this comparison or statement. I enjoy both equally. 

I never understood the comparison in the first place. They sound nothing alike to me.

You can complain all you want about the tip of the leather cap to “Express Yourself,” which was just Madonna’s knock-off of the Staple Singers’ “Respect Yourself.”

Can these writers just STOP IT :emma: Celebrate the damn song without pitting women against each other in your sudden made-up competition

⚡🐲

vyniildisk
Just now, Frybean said:

This is disgusting.

Just now, pussycat said:

Ugh rolling stone they were both necessary shut up

but no lies were told tenor.gif

Chromatican
3 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

There was absolutely no reason for this comparison or statement. I enjoy both equally. 

1 minute ago, Frybean said:

This is disgusting.

Just now, pussycat said:

Ugh rolling stone they were both necessary shut up

They’re right about this one and they should say it. Sorry guys, but ten years ago Gaga was dragged endlessly with Madonna comparisons. This is a point I made back then and I fully agree that Born This Way is the superior song. 

yaaassss!!!!!! Rolling Stone spilled the truth tea and gave Gaga more relevance in one post

PartySick
3 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

I never understood the comparison in the first place. They sound nothing alike to me.

They have the same chord progression, I think. But so do the majority of pop songs :toofunny:

Hell, transpose a few of her songs and most of Gaga's music fits on the same standard 4 chord melody :deadbanana:

🖤

Archived