Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Rolling Stone: Born This Way is better than Express Yourself

Lighter

Featured Posts

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This kind of approach is so yesterday. Get with the times. Like a healthy discussion or something :cyanlights:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

TimisaMonster

Did they lie? 

Madonna and her team milked the comparison as a way to bully Gaga...now 10 years later people still talk about BTW more than Express Yourself 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

RAMROD

Ehehehehehehehe finally people understand, and it's only take a decade. :ally:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

robboadam

People realise this was an article from 2011 that they republished, right?

The author said this quote 10 years ago, not in 2021.

TSUNAMI
6 hours ago, Chromatican said:

Love how the tide has turned. This song was pretty much the definition of divisive ten years ago:

Did we ID this hoe? 

Nathaniel Arven

2021 and some journalist still pit women against each other. People wanted her to still from Madonna from day one. They jumped on a vague... Similarity that even I as a vaguely musically taught person cannot hear. They don't sound the same for me, they just make a good mash-up....

Spoiler

They use the same chords but not in the exact same pattern.. And they are so freaking random together : G F and G....

Express Yourself is GCFCG GCFCG and then few variations, and BTW is GFCG over and over. 

It's not even exactly working the  same way, also those are just white notes on the piano, so it's like the most random and easy chords to come up with for anybody on Earth.... 

So many rock songs just sound the same and nobody gives an f. 

Anyway.... 

Nathaniel Arven
Just now, newseason said:

Both songs are generic. I never understood the hype. Sure, the theme is nice, but that's it. 

i things songs can be generic and great. Also almost everything is generic it's own way. Mona Lisa could be just a generic renaissance portrait too. A guitar and a voice will always work too. 

DoremonLove

All these comments "pit women against each other" lol the woman is madonna and she bullied gaga herself for this song. Media are going to talk. Lmao. Lets not pretend madonna was supportive and all happy about this song. 

How can anoyone not love gaga

bionic
3 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

All these comments "pit women against each other" lol the woman is madonna and she bullied gaga herself for this song. Media are going to talk. Lmao. Lets not pretend madonna was supportive and all happy about this song. 

Madonna stayed out of it until Gaga said (lied?) that Madonna had been in touch and said she loved it

buy bionic

DoremonLove
2 minutes ago, bionic said:

Madonna stayed out of it until Gaga said (lied?) that Madonna had been in touch and said she loved it

Lol wasnt their team friends or something i read. Anyways not a good look for an artist of madonna caliber to show jealousy agaisnt new artist. Thank god i dont stan a woman like her. Not just this madonna even mocked and performed born this way to mock gaga. And good to see mosnters think gaga as liars. 

How can anoyone not love gaga

Archived