đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Rolling Stone: Born This Way is better than Express Yourself

Lighter

Featured Posts

“It’s also primed to become the first Number One hit in history to include the word “transgendered.”

An under appreciated moment. 

In a pre-woke culture she had the balls to release a super queer lead single that had the word “transgender” blasting from radios all over the world. :pawsup:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MANiCURE 6
3 minutes ago, Chromatican said:

Love how the tide has turned. This song was pretty much the definition of divisive ten years ago:

"don't call me sis" teas 

Runway

Of course it was. EY was ERASED the moment BTW was released, madonna was so pressed and bothered for a reason

2713-B80-A-72-E0-4-B92-ABA5-08-B5275-BEA

Ariana Grindr
3 minutes ago, SKANK said:

“It’s also primed to become the first Number One hit in history to include the word “transgendered.”

An under appreciated moment. 

In a pre-woke culture she had the balls to release a super queer lead single that had the word “transgender” blasting from radios all over the world. :pawsup:

SHE did that :pawsup:

xoxo Craig
12 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

I never understood the comparison in the first place. They sound nothing alike to me.

THIS

End Racism Now

Rahrahbitchson

Sorry but NO LIES WERE TOLD. Also one of the best songs ever, a classic and thats on PERIODTTABCDEFG!!!!

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Chromatican
1 minute ago, Runway said:

Of course it was. EY was ERASED the moment BTW was released, madonna was so pressed and bothered for a reason

2713-B80-A-72-E0-4-B92-ABA5-08-B5275-BEA

I think this was a big part of the Madonna/Gaga feud and the reason Madonna stans are still pressed to this day. Gaga may have released a similar sounding song, but the fact that Gaga was able to get an explicitly LGBT song to the top of the charts just drove a lot of people crazy I think. Especially because she was the first artists to do it and do it at #1.

I like Madonna but I do prefer Born This Way and I will die on this hill. :bye:

Justin Drew Bieber
2 minutes ago, Chromatican said:

I think this was a big part of the Madonna/Gaga feud and the reason Madonna stans are still pressed to this day. Gaga may have released a similar sounding song, but the fact that Gaga was able to get an explicitly LGBT song to the top of the charts just drove a lot of people crazy I think. Especially because she was the first artists to do it and do it at #1.

Especially it debuting at #1 and staying there for 6 weeks, no one will ever top that with an LGBT song again tbh

TWICE on hatius

Be Happy outsold both. 

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

Archived