đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga: "this is gonna break the internet" on Ariana's 34+35 Remix post.

hhennywise

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15
11 hours ago, BellaFahmi said:

mess when I search for Gaga's name on Ari's following it doesn't pop 

She’s following her 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tinnitus15
11 hours ago, TheFame Monster said:

Katy is to Gaga what Gaga is to Ariana when it comes to support online:laughga:

Well when she posted on her ig story about the album Ariana noticed her soo it’s better than Katy to Gaga :huntyga:

I mean she obviously doesn’t feel the btw date was anything significant so why should the fans? :billie:

Rahrahbitchson

Ugh relax she is just supporting her friend and the new rap girls, she is doing what madonna and nicki should do instead of being jealous and petty

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Wow so just because gaga didnt post about the annyversery or in other words didnt do what you wanted yall are gunna sit here and be petty instead of appriciating gaga's support for a pop queen ari seriously yall are pathetic  

Tinnitus15
13 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Wow so just because gaga didnt post about the annyversery or in other words didnt do what you wanted yall are gunna sit here and be petty instead of appriciating gaga's support for a pop queen ari seriously yall are pathetic  

Tbh the point is not about the anniversary only just an interaction with her fanbase...Personally I don’t care that she didn’t post :/

7 hours ago, Aloe said:

I mean she obviously doesn’t feel the btw date was anything significant so why should the fans? :billie:

She wished it a happy 8th birthday with a series of pictures from the Nick Knight photoshoot though

BUT she also thinks she wore the meat dress in 2008, so I wouldn't be shocked if she simply didn't know the date lol

Tinnitus15
3 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

She wished it a happy 8th birthday with a series of pictures from the Nick Knight photoshoot though

BUT she also thinks she wore the meat dress in 2008, so I wouldn't be shocked if she simply didn't know the date lol

Oo she knows..Bobby and Nicola posted about it 

Sneaky Oliver

Great so now this bitch knows how to break the internet with Chromatica re-release + new remix single :vegas:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Justin Drew Bieber
45 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Great so now this bitch knows how to break the internet with Chromatica re-release + new remix single :vegas:

And it needs to be solo, I’ve had enough with people saying “thank you bradley & Ariana” etc

SchwineLove

The way you crucify her for not commemorating BTW 10th anniv. If I were Gaga i will think, "damn omg i forgot BTW anniv, but ew the fan reactions, i will be further silent for it to make a lesson for fans that i am of no one's control"

James Gibson

sometimes it feels like gaga is isolated in a castle or in the fields cause she wants nothing of the pop world. but things like this and giving cardi b flowers for her woty win shows shes very much aware of whats happening out there (including fans complaints)

12 hours ago, SchwineLove said:

The way you crucify her for not commemorating BTW 10th anniv. If I were Gaga i will think, "damn omg i forgot BTW anniv, but ew the fan reactions, i will be further silent for it to make a lesson for fans that i am of no one's control"

That would make sense for Chromatica, but not for this imo

Archived