Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga: "this is gonna break the internet" on Ariana's 34+35 Remix post.

hhennywise

Featured Posts

Sometimes i get a little angry at her, for not doing what she is suppossed to do, like right now when BTW is celebrating its 10th. It's more than a song, it's a movement. It's like it is her obligation to recognize this occasion. But then i realize, i feel like she wants to remind us that we dont own her. Thinking about it further, putting it in an online social media post, is not genuine sometimes. I guess in her own way, maybe privately, she does something to appreciate this event. Maybe she prays to HIM for it, maybe she is doing something for the foundation (named after the song remind u) that will be posted later on, maybe she is just  talking casually about it with her circle and simply appreciating it. This comment to Ari reminds me that she is just like anybody else, supporting friends through social media, bec she is still human. I hope she goes offline right away and not lurk around, bec it's really toxic out there. 

I still feel 'sigh' but I find ways that makes sense to understand her and i feel alright. 

:happy:

But girl, 34+35 remix? Breaking the internet? Lets see:billie:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ELECTROHEART

She has no taste :billie:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

TimisaMonster

Gaga...its cute you support your friends work but to say nothing about Chromatica is one thing...ignore BTW on its decade anniversary is so sad...it was maybe her biggest song with a cultural impact even more so than Bad Romance...

This whole era is so annoying...this woman talks about everything but her own music 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Agunimon
5 hours ago, TheFame Monster said:

Katy is to Gaga what Gaga is to Ariana when it comes to support online:laughga:

This made me lol so hard

Leoj305
44 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Gaga...its cute you support your friends work but to say nothing about Chromatica is one thing...ignore BTW on its decade anniversary is so sad...it was maybe her biggest song with a cultural impact even more so than Bad Romance...

This whole era is so annoying...this woman talks about everything but her own music 

Pretty much tbh. I think someone saying she’s trying to tell her fans they can’t control her might be part of it. Or she could just be waiting to re launch Chromatica when the tour happens. 

Nathaniel Arven

as much as i understand the reactions, I still think she is giving us a great lesson on internet use, and the relation we have with pop stars. 

Nathaniel Arven

(@dionnewarwick) "I can see when y’all argue in my Twitter replies. You look foolish. Be kind to one another." 

not to be rude or insult anyone, but a legend like her posting that is so important for me and this whole conversation.

NewUsername

Gaga, I love you, but wouldn't it have been a good idea to celebrate BTW 10th Anniversary instead of posting this? :spin:

10 hours ago, nikola said:

Born this way anniversary found dead in a ditch 

I was kinda kidding when I wrote this secretly hoping for a cute little install stories post...

But it looks like born this way is really dead in a ditch 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived