💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What do you want Gaga’s next pop song to sound like?

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic

Body positive lyrics (Gaga hasn't really gone there, think Jessie J's "Queen")

Darkpop :trollga: jk more like NIN industrial AHS Hotel soundtrack production. I miss our S+M queen.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yusuffelixx

the common desire of the majority is dark album and i liked that :classy:

https://www.youtube.com/YusufFelixxx

newseason

Something more pop/ indie rock sounding in the vein of her predebut songs such as Wonderful, Let love down. 

Or a sexy album with Panty Party 20's ver. as lead single. 

BlingNotTheMusic
15 hours ago, GenericPhag said:

We need her true experimental opus tbh, she has the ability to surpass BTW, TFM, and ARTPOP. I'd love for something that's a cross between Backseat by Charli XCX and WKND by Sonniku. If SOPHIE's estate is okay with it, Gaga should really release the stuff they worked on together. 

For real, as much as I LOVE Chromatica...it's too safe. At this point in her career I was shocked she didn't take more risks with that album as far as production, composition, etc.

I'd love for her to release a shorter EP or something (to hold us over til LG7) that was all more experimental industrial house or dance. Justice for Free Woman demo :lana:

The Fame

Bad Romance mixed with Manicure. Something bold and powerful and fast paced tbh

Edit: or something sexy and cute and springy like Panty Party/that 8 second snippet of Heiress

Sepsami

That friends song is NOT it for me, im over the boring chipmunk vocals in the chorus that makes it sound like a ringtone :ohwell: It's what made Stupid Love a 4/10 while it should've been a solid 8 :triggered:

ToxicHot

I want an album that has an R&B/soul/urban sound, but still has that “Gaga” pop vibe at its core. (Examples: “Do What U Want”, “Heal Me”, “Love Me Right”, “Paper Gangsta”, “Bitch, Don’t Kill My Vibe”)

Ugh, I really really really wish she would take an R&B route musically (for the most part, anyway). :( Artists like Ariana Grande, Kylie Minogue, Mariah Carey, and Jennifer Lopez have many R&B-infused pop songs and/or pop-infused R&B songs.

I know she could pull it off and it would be such an interesting take on a Gaga era. And JUST IMAGINE the collaborations that could come out of this, not just with other artists but producers as well. :flutter: A dream, literally a dream!

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

ThisGuyTony
23 hours ago, gumzy3000 said:

I want her to surprise me but I would love for her to make a whole RnB inspired album like Do What U Want or the Cure. 

Kind of like Bedtime Stories from Madonna 

This 100%. :giveup:

Archived