Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Old Gaga tweet about Britney’s dad resurfaces

Edu

Featured Posts

Gimme More

I just hope because Sam is close friends with Bobby that Gaga is aware and doing something in the background to help.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Bonkers

I was just at my QAnon meeting and we were taught that BBQ means "Bitch, be QUIET" and it's a threat :saladga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

7 minutes ago, sickandtired said:

so? who invited her there?

Knowing how Jamie is, he probably had to allow it. This is proof that Gaga has access to Britney.

🌹 free britney 🌹

hieronymus
16 minutes ago, Jill said:

homeade

I think it's liberal pedophilic code. If you'll notice, that spelling is missing the second "m" that's most commonly seen when repeating "mmmmm" so I think she actually means it wasn't actually delicious and she's telling us to support MAGA and Margaret Thatcher

1 minute ago, Cookie Woman said:

I think it's liberal pedophilic code. If you'll notice, that spelling is missing the second "m" that's most commonly seen when repeating "mmmmm" so I think she actually means it wasn't actually delicious and she's telling us to support MAGA and Margaret Thatcher

Margaret Thatchet?? Margaret aka "The Maggie" Thatcher? I knew she was involved somehow, that witch

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

JazzGa
19 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

I was just at my QAnon meeting and we were taught that BBQ means "Bitch, be QUIET" and it's a threat :saladga:

1 minute ago, Cookie Woman said:

This checks out. Remember when Gaga's team wanted us all to forget when she did this?

browserpreview_tmp0.gif

Spoiler

Man we r really bored today. Not one but TWO of us pretending to be QAnon :laughga:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived