music news

Chained to the Rhythm MV Dark Concept

Lighter

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rahrahbitchson

Instead she play it safe by doing the godd*mn same thing and it didnt work. The beginning of a downhill chart performance 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Agunimon

Creepy you posted this because I was just thinking about posting a thread about how UNDERRATED Chained to the Rhythmn rhythem thythem thythmm  rhythm is. 

Lighter
5 minutes ago, Vitleysingur said:

What the hell is Miss Rona popping up out of nowhere?

woke sis knew

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2tX5ZhBGpdLZR_AgMebl

CubbyGaga

I remember when she said Prism was supposed to be dark and edgy.  She’s so scared of going outside of her comfort zone.  And that’s what makes her such a dull artist, unfortunately.

ajmsamuel
8 minutes ago, CubbyGaga said:

I remember when she said Prism was supposed to be dark and edgy.  She’s so scared of going outside of her comfort zone.  And that’s what makes her such a dull artist, unfortunately.

this. 

kindest regards

Uhm not y’all making this about her not going out of her comfort zone 

like yes I agree that’s definitely true about her but dark just wasn’t the move for this specific song :awkney:

the whole thing is about how ignorance is bliss with lines such as “Rose coloured glasses” “utopia” “white picket fences” “in our bubbles”

Yes it’s a very serious message but the whole point is to point out the uncanny feeling of a society that acts like everything’s fine because of individualism while so much bad stuff is happening constantly all around us

The whole pastel deal was the only correct choice for this :bear:

Ricardo
28 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Put a black & white filter on it and call it dark.

mte, I don't see any difference :awkney:

Chromatican

“Dark” how though? I’d say the mv is already semi-dark it just isn’t black and white like those gifs. 

Archived