💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Born This Way Singles 10th Anniversary

RAMROD

Featured Posts

GreenDiamond

I will never forget first time when I heard the song it was like some alien otherworldly song I was BLOWN AWAY

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wet Fire

First heard it through the music video.

"No matter gay straight or bi

Lesbian transgender life"

Changed my life. Felt heard, as if I mattered. Paws up! :pawsup:

Wet Fire
8 minutes ago, GreenDiamond said:

I will never forget first time when I heard the song it was like some alien otherworldly song I was BLOWN AWAY

Same. The song was so weird/different (in a fabulous way) from everything else.

TheSlash

10 years? I'm getting old :fatcat: . I remember jamming to it in my room not even bothering if my mom and step-dad were annoyed

Dancing Queen Happy Dance GIF

Ew, David!

bionic

I was ill when this song was debuted and powered through my fever-induced fatigue to listen to its radio debut and I was SHOOK!

buy bionic

Reject False Icons

I don’t remember exactly if I heard this song on its release day :shrug:i was 11 years old, I sang it for the joy of it and because I loved Gaga

the strongest memory attached to this song is that later when I was discovering my sexuality I never rejected, felt guilty, or felt that something was wrong with me because I had this song and it’s message in my mind, so I was the luckiest to grow up with Gaga’s message and accept myself from the start :heart:

now that a very dark period of my life ended, I’m taking this anniversary to start all over again, to become who I wanted to be when I was 11, but I couldn’t 

Patrickern777

I remember first time I heard the song, I was on the buss to visit ChickenWaterfall (HĂžnefoss) a city in Norway for the first time

Tinnitus15

I wasn’t a lm back then but I heard the song on my country’s news channel saying about the new controversial Lady Gaga song and immediately blasted it on my laptop 

BloodyM
4 hours ago, danbekim said:

Ahhh, 10 years of Born This Way ! How time flies by !

ted to this iconic gay anthem?

Did you listen to the worldwide premiere on 93.3 FLZ? Comment below !

oh I remember listening to the premiere it was such an amazing them where everyone was so happy and free <3

Archived