💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Best Gaga quotes

Mother of Puppies

Featured Posts

Justin Drew Bieber

She’s actually nice to Justin, unlike so many people.

"He really has a sweetness to him. He grew up in front of the whole world. I reminded him to not get bothered, because at the end of the day, he’s the boss, and life isn't always Roses. Lots of thorns."

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Ronk said:

No.    The quote was in reference to the Born This Way / Express Yourself controversy back in 2012.  Happily, Gaga and Madonna are now on very good terms with each other. :heart::heart: 

https://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/lady-gaga-madonna-slam-doesn-feel-good-article-1.1093138

OK. But it could be aimed at her fans sometimes 😄

1 hour ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

She’s actually nice to Justin, unlike so many people.

"He really has a sweetness to him. He grew up in front of the whole world. I reminded him to not get bothered, because at the end of the day, he’s the boss, and life isn't always Roses. Lots of thorns."

When so many people were hating on Justin, Gaga saw the best in him.  She was correct, and it is so like Gaga to see the best in people.  :heart:

I live outside the space time continuum.

5 minutes ago, Medusa said:

"I just want Madonna to push me against a wall and kiss me, and tell me i'm a piece of ****"

Yes she really said that.

In 2016 Gaga tweeted this to Madonna:

"@Madonna your speech at the Billboard Music Awards was inspiring," "You're so brave & strong. Thanks for being that for us girls we need that."

37 minutes ago, Beatboom said:

OK. But it could be aimed at her fans sometimes 😄

Yes, there are times it may have been appropriate to aim that at her fans, but she didn't.  She doesn't respond when fans say mean and disrespectful things about her.  I think she just wants people to feel good about themselves, and her way is to stay positive and lift people up rather than tear them down.

1 minute ago, Ronk said:

Yes, there are times it may have been appropriate to aim that at her fans, but she didn't.  She doesn't respond when fans say mean and disrespectful things about her.  I think she just wants people to feel good about themselves, and her way is to stay positive and lift people up rather than tear them down.

Plus they would turn on her anyway. They would never admit they were the problem. 

Mother of Puppies

Her best quote ever is:

*drums*

Spoiler

I have to laugh.

Spoiler

To actually announce what you're about to do is... pretty genius. :ladyhaha:

I have to burp.

I have to cry.

I have to ****

:ladyhaha:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Quartz
18 hours ago, Healed My Heart said:

TW: depression / suicide

Gaga has said so many things over the years that have made me feel seen, heard, understood, hopeful, and loved.

The most impactful for me personally was when she discussed depression in her Harper's Bazaar interview in 2014 (abbreviated a bit):

"I became very depressed at the end of 2013... I really felt like I was dying - my light completely out. I said to myself, 'Whatever is left in there, even just one light molecule, you will find it and make it multiply...' Depression doesn't take away your talents - it just makes them harder to find. But I always find it. I learned that my sadness never destroyed what was great about me. You just have to go back to that greatness, find that one little light that's left. I'm lucky I found one little glimmer stored away."

I read this interview while in the throes of severe depression and thinking daily about suicide. I felt hopeless, and past the point of being able to come back from it. I repeated this mantra to myself over and over - find that one little light, that one little glimmer - and it genuinely helped me start to help myself. I would love to tell her one day what an impact it made on me. I intend to get it tattooed.

Full article:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/latest/news/amp1542/lady-gaga-interview-0314/

You're gonna make me cry. :kara: I'm glad you found that one glimmer of light stored away.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Healed My Heart
7 hours ago, Quartz said:

You're gonna make me cry. :kara: I'm glad you found that one glimmer of light stored away.

Thank you, you're so kind! :hug::heart:

She/her 💗💜💙

Archived