Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Best Gaga quotes

Mother of Puppies

Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"We have set a standard where it's not OK to act without morality and values and human respect. No person is better than another." – Lady Gaga

“I'm doing everything that I can, working with experts, really studying the statistics to figure out a way we can make it cool or normal to be kind and loving.”  Lady Gaga

“It's always wrong to hate but it's never wrong to love.”
― Lady Gaga

“If you were to ask me what I want to do - I don't want to be a celebrity, I want to make a difference.”  Lady Gaga

“I feel like if you're a really good human being, you can try to find something beautiful in every single person, no matter what.”  Lady Gaga

“I think tolerance and acceptance and love is something that feeds every community.” Lady Gaga

“It sometimes makes people feel better about themselves, you know, to put other people down, or make fun of them, or maybe make mockery of their work and that doesn't make me feel good at all.”  - Lady Gaga

I live outside the space time continuum.

9 minutes ago, Ronk said:

“It sometimes makes people feel better about themselves, you know, to put other people down, or make fun of them, or maybe make mockery of their work and that doesn't make me feel good at all.”  - Lady Gaga

Was this aimed at her fans? 

Quentin

I want you to reject anyone or anything that ever made you feel like you don't belong, or don't fit it or make you feel like you're not good enough, or pretty enough, or thin enough, or can't sing well enough, or dance well enough, or write a song well enough, or you'll never win a grammy OR YOU'LL NEVER SELL OUT MADISON SQUARE GARDEN YOU JUST REMEMBER THAT YOU'RE A GODDAMN SUPERSTAR AND YOU WERE BORN THIS WAYY

know it by heart

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

47 minutes ago, Beatboom said:

Was this aimed at her fans? 

No.    The quote was in reference to the Born This Way / Express Yourself controversy back in 2012.  Happily, Gaga and Madonna are now on very good terms with each other. :heart::heart: 

https://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/lady-gaga-madonna-slam-doesn-feel-good-article-1.1093138

Healed My Heart

TW: depression / suicide

Gaga has said so many things over the years that have made me feel seen, heard, understood, hopeful, and loved.

The most impactful for me personally was when she discussed depression in her Harper's Bazaar interview in 2014 (abbreviated a bit):

"I became very depressed at the end of 2013... I really felt like I was dying - my light completely out. I said to myself, 'Whatever is left in there, even just one light molecule, you will find it and make it multiply...' Depression doesn't take away your talents - it just makes them harder to find. But I always find it. I learned that my sadness never destroyed what was great about me. You just have to go back to that greatness, find that one little light that's left. I'm lucky I found one little glimmer stored away."

I read this interview while in the throes of severe depression and thinking daily about suicide. I felt hopeless, and past the point of being able to come back from it. I repeated this mantra to myself over and over - find that one little light, that one little glimmer - and it genuinely helped me start to help myself. I would love to tell her one day what an impact it made on me. I intend to get it tattooed.

Full article:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/latest/news/amp1542/lady-gaga-interview-0314/

She/her 💗💜💙

mattbri

“If you have a dream, fight for it. There's a discipline for passion. And it's not about how many times you get rejected or you fall down or you're beaten up. It's about how many times you stand up and are brave and you keep on going.”

1 hour ago, Quenty said:

I want you to reject anyone or anything that ever made you feel like you don't belong, or don't fit it or make you feel like you're not good enough, or pretty enough, or thin enough, or can't sing well enough, or dance well enough, or write a song well enough, or you'll never win a grammy OR YOU'LL NEVER SELL OUT MADISON SQUARE GARDEN YOU JUST REMEMBER THAT YOU'RE A GODDAMN SUPERSTAR AND YOU WERE BORN THIS WAYY

know it by heart

This so much. :heart:

Every bit of me is devoted to love and art. And I aspire to try to be a teacher to my young fans who feel just like I felt when I was younger. I just felt like a freak. I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm trying to liberate them, I want to free them of their fears and make them feel that they can make their own space in the world. - Lady Gaga

Unless I am both capable of and willing to reopen the wound every time I write a song, if I choose to not look inside myself to write music, I'm really not worth being called an artist at all. - Lady Gaga

18 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

f

Gaga said that?  Omg, I can't believe it.  :omg:    Receipts?

Archived