Kermit the frog

He really knew the whole choreography :eek:

5: 19 :dies:

Omg that guy is AWESOME :eek:

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewYorkCity

I think many got mistaken by first video where it seems quite funny, but when u watch it from begining, he leaves everyone speechless

I don't care, there's nothing to laught, a guy that goes on stage and start dancing a choreo with his favourite artist, is THE FIRST FAN on that stage that made something epic, probably the guy that Gaga will allways remember (not probably, sure, this moment is WAY MORE epic than 4 people on the stage crying and looking at her like: hey, there you are.).

THE BEST FAN ON STAGE IN THE WHOLE TOUR :clap: :clap: :clap:

iAstroLeo

I think many got mistaken by first video where it seems quite funny, but when u watch it from begining, he leaves everyone speechless

Yeah, when I saw him in the news report it was funny. Now he just left me speechless after watching the entire video :flutter:

I know that it's cute and all, and I'm happy for him - but can we not have fans come up during MTN or Scheiße? Just Hair.

BadHeavyMetalQueen

If that was me, I'd be crying cus I'd be near Lady ****ing Gaga. :legend:

NewYorkCity

I swear to god if she is bringing fans up during scheisse I'll rage.

I don't think so, she probably watched him making the whole choreo in the public and that's why she starts screaming for bringing him up. But it's just an excepcion. Sure.

Archived