đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who next for the Superbowl Half time show?

Cello

Featured Posts

Cello

I feel like Taylor Swift is the obvious choice, seems long overdue considering how successful she is, especially in the US. 

Or potentially Rihanna if she releases music any time soon. 

Who do you think will perform next year? 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Music

Taylegend should get her time to shine (though unless she releases another album before 2022 I don't know if the iconic folklore and evermore would be the albums for a upbeat moment) 

I am so ready for her to shine!

Spoiler

Ik at one point she couldn't do it because she had a contract with diet coke during the red era and idk how long that lasts  

Gaga đź’ťTaylor đź’ťCarly Rae đź’ťRina đź’ťMARINA đź’ťBritneyđź’ťLights đź’ťShania đź’ťSigridđź’ť

Cello
Just now, Pop Music said:

Taylegend should get her time to shine (though unless she releases another album before 2022 I don't know if the iconic folklore and evermore would be the albums for a upbeat moment) 

I am so ready for her to shine!

Hide contents

Ik at one point she couldn't do it because she had a contract with diet coke during the red era and idk how long that lasts  

Interesting, I didn't know about the diet coke contract. That makes a lot of sense as to why she hasn't done it yet. 

Cameltoe Chariot

I think Miley is being courted to take it on next, especially with the positive response to her tailgate show this year. She has more than enough recognizable hits and bops to make an extremely solid setlist, and she has the stage presence to pull it off.

Pop Music
Just now, Cello said:

Interesting, I didn't know about the diet coke contract. That makes a lot of sense as to why she hasn't done it yet. 

she did a couple commercials for them (that promoted the Red album) and they were the sponser of the Red tour 

Gaga đź’ťTaylor đź’ťCarly Rae đź’ťRina đź’ťMARINA đź’ťBritneyđź’ťLights đź’ťShania đź’ťSigridđź’ť

Cello
Just now, CameltoeKween said:

I think Miley is being courted to take it on next, especially with the extremely positive response to her tailgate show this year. She has more than enough recognizable hits and bops to make an extremely solid setlist, and she has the stage presence to pull it off.

Miley would put on a great show! 

Do you think she would bring on guests like Billy Ray, Dolly Parton? 

Teletubby

Imagine Dragons

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

MadreMonster

I really need Rihanna or Ariana. They both have so many hits it’s insane.

If Rihanna makes a comeback this year and does the SuperBowl :enigma: she will be on a whole new level.

HausOfAntonio
2 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

Dua Lipa & Britney should unite forces, even if Dua doesn't like Britney, she can seethe

Britney would tank compared to Peep sis :bradley:

Cameltoe Chariot
1 minute ago, Cello said:

Totally! And after yesterday I would hope she'd bring Joan Jett as well - she sounded and looked AMAZING!

If all things are good by then, I'd love Britney and Xtina together! A mashup of there hits and do a similar thing to Jlo and Shakira :sara:

MadreMonster
1 minute ago, Cello said:

She would probably bring Lil Nas X and Billy to do an Old Town Road remix. Which would be pretty iconic.

vyniildisk
Just now, HausOfAntonio said:

Britney would tank compared to Peep sis :bradley:

what does this mean?

HausOfAntonio
1 minute ago, Dulo Peep said:

what does this mean?

Britney wouldn’t be able to match Peep’s star power :firega:

Archived