💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who next for the Superbowl Half time show?

Cello

Featured Posts

Regina George
Just now, FentyGa said:

in theory, yes

that said, she would get DRAGGED for it

her dancing hasn’t been good for a while, and she obviously lip syncs, usually to the album tracks. the nerves wouldnt help

ofc it’s not entirely her fault, ijs people wouldn’t react positively 

Yes I agree with that but I think if she gave us something like this with pre-recorded vocals:

People would be happy

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Madame Goo Goo

If you say it's time for a band next year....

NO DOUBT

gwen stefani GIF

It could be a combination show of No Doubt's hits + Gwen's solo hits. Here's my idea:

1. Hey Baby (Intro)

2. Just A Girl

3. Spiderwebs

4. Underneath It All

5. Don't Speak

6. What You Waiting For?/Rich Girl (Medley)

7. Hollaback Girl

8. The Sweet Escape

9. It's My Life (bring No Doubt back to the stage)

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, Madame Goo Goo said:

NO DOUBT

gwen stefani GIF

It could be a combination show of No Doubt's hits + Gwen's solo hits. Here's my idea:

1. Hey Baby (Intro)

2. Just A Girl

3. Spiderwebs

4. Underneath It All

5. Don't Speak

7. Hollaback Girl

8. The Sweet Escape

they don't have star power the critic GIF by Priya

Cameltoe Chariot
4 minutes ago, Madame Goo Goo said:

NO DOUBT

gwen stefani GIF

1. Hey Baby (Intro)

2. Just A Girl

3. Spiderwebs

4. Underneath It All

5. Don't Speak

7. Hollaback Girl

8. The Sweet Escape

This could happen if Gwen would stop hanging out on the set of The Voice and call the boys to make an actual comeback album (that isn't push and shove) :messga:

Madame Goo Goo

Just now, CameltoeKween said:

This could happen if Gwen would stop hanging out on the set of The Voice and call the boys to make an actual comeback album (that isn't push and shove) :messga:

Push And Shove is a fantastic album IMO but yeah I agree. I don't think No Doubt will ever come back, there seems to be tension between Gwen and everyone in the band.

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

MadreMonster
20 minutes ago, PartySick said:

As long as it's a female :bradley:

The guys are always boring :emma:

I hope she uses the HTS to promote Fenty :ladyhaha:

I want more Rihanna music but the meltdowns would be LEGENDARY :lmao:

Instead of a performance it’s just a tutorial of how to use her skin care line.

Cameltoe Chariot
1 minute ago, Madame Goo Goo said:

Push And Shove is a fantastic album IMO but yeah I agree. I don't think No Doubt will ever come back, there seems to be tension between Gwen and everyone in the band.

Push and Shove had some bops, and I'm a diehard ND stan so I still love it :vegas:

Gwen seems fine with Tony, but it's Adrian and Tom that seem weird about it all - I don't think they handled her solo success well unfortunately.

March34th

Rihanna would be my top pick, but Miley could annihilate a halftime show performance and I really think she could have one that's on the same level of iconic as the shows Gaga or Madonna have put on in the past.

Other people I'd love to see get a chance to perform would be Britney, Dua, P!nk, Halsey, Ava, or Lorde

Bradley
1 hour ago, CameltoeKween said:

I think Miley is being courted to take it on next, especially with the positive response to her tailgate show this year. She has more than enough recognizable hits and bops to make an extremely solid setlist, and she has the stage presence to pull it off.

I like Miley but she's somewhere between B-list and A-list if you ask me. She's definitely not a bad artist, she's produced some quality work, but the level of acclaim she receives is also not as stellar as the artists who've headlined so far. I don't see her being invited soon, maybe in 3 to 4 years time.

Cameltoe Chariot
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

I like Miley but she's somewhere between B-list and A-list if you ask me. She's definitely not a bad artist, she's produced some quality work, but the level of acclaim she receives is also not as stellar as the artists who've headlined so far. I don't see her being invited soon, maybe in 3 to 4 years time.

...If Maroon 5 can do the Super Bowl, Miley can :bear:

Spoiler

no shade at you sis, just the facts :billie:

Bradley
Just now, CameltoeKween said:

...If Maroon 5 can do the Super Bowl, Miley can :bear:

Hide contents

no shade at you sis, just the facts :billie:

Well if we talk about performing skills, sure Miley is much better than Maroon 5, but Maroon 5 has been commercially successful for a consistently long period, and besides, Maroon 5's show was panned. Miley's commercial success was kinda up and down and ever since Bangerz, her commercial success was just okay.

If someone as huge as The Weeknd only received lukewarm reviews, I can see them wanting to secure bigger names like Rihanna, Taylor, or Ariana Grande.

Archived