đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who next for the Superbowl Half time show?

Cello

Featured Posts

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't be mad at...

- Rihanna 

- Ariana Grande X Miley Cyrus 

PartySick

As long as it's a female :bradley:

The guys are always boring :emma:

42 minutes ago, MadreMonster said:

If Rihanna makes a comeback this year and does the SuperBowl :enigma: she will be on a whole new level.

I hope she uses the HTS to promote Fenty :ladyhaha:

I want more Rihanna music but the meltdowns would be LEGENDARY :lmao:

đź–¤

PartySick
Just now, Noir said:

Ariana Grande X Miley Cyrus 

This though :legend:

Miley has been killing it with the Plastic Hearts era and Ari has a solid catalogue of hits.

đź–¤

pussycat

Radiohead if it needs to be a band :giveup: i don't think they would do it tho and especially not since they broke up plus i don't think they would be anticipated idk

Had PCD reunion gotten more hype, I would've said they were in the running, but:laughga:

I could see Alicia Keys, because she is signed to RocNation management (and Jay-Z is a consultant for the halftime show), and she was featured across SB weekend this year, including headlining the Verizon Small Biz Concert.

A perennial name is P!nk, who seems like a performer made for the Super Bowl HT Show's theatrics, and who has more than enough hits to fill 16-20 minutes. 

Adele is one of the biggest singers in America, with several No. 1 albums and songs, and would be a change of pace for the show if it chose to go in that direction. 

Jay-Z himself is also a possibility

Don't Call Me Gaga

TEANUS

Taylor - A Katy Halftime 2.0 IMO, i.e. not as much stage power/ talent but all the bells and whistles, theatrics, and then some. And LOTS of smash hits

Rihanna - Has every type of song in her career and every type of hit. A huge catalog, respect and fans in every spectrum, An obvious choice, super bowl + new album after 6 years would be huge, prob just depends at this point when she and her team want to tell the NFL “yes” 

Ariana - The young generations’ current queen IMO, huge voice to back it up, more talent and stage presence than the first two mentioned combined 

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

FentyGa
36 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Britney is long overdue...

in theory, yes

that said, she would get DRAGGED for it

her dancing hasn’t been good for a while, and she obviously lip syncs, usually to the album tracks. the nerves wouldnt help

ofc it’s not entirely her fault, ijs people wouldn’t react positively 

Archived