Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Any hope for Chromatica Tour Paris date in July 2021?

Featured Posts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MJHolland

Yeah, imo... no dice haha 

Especially with the news that the vaccine isn't really working for the variants

I hope it will be rescheduled to '22 

numb the flame
13 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Idk what they’re waiting like cancelling it last minute ?:interestinga:

Most likely tbh, we all saw how late they left to postpone the shows, they literally left it until under a month before opening night was due to take place. 

dynamite

If they do already know it's going to be cancelled then it's pretty disrespectful not to let us know already. Stop holding onto our money. :triggered:

Tinnitus15
3 minutes ago, warholastar said:

All you can hope for is to have it postponed to 2022 and not canceled 

Not seeing it till 2022...unless she gives a totally new era..Cuz even an EP in May/June won’t work 

2 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

D4867-B7-E-5-ED6-47-E4-93-A7-3005-C13639
me the only one at the stadium waiting for Gaga :neyde:

I said that I’m gonna be 60 in the pit ! I’m pushing it now at 51 x

HermioneT

Well, at one point or another politians will realize that there isn't a definite victory over the virus and that it won't vanish completely, not matter what restrictions or measures are taken. Personally, I think some things might come back after that quite fast. But it will probably be too late for TCB sadly. 

She / hers

I really hope that she doesn't wait until the last minute to cancel or do something about it... I find that kinda disrespectful to fans  

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

I’d rather her cancel TCB than reschedule then announce new Vegas dates whenever they can start back in Vegas. 
I feel like enigma will be replaced with a Chromatica show and then the new jazz record can be promoted with the jazz show. Plus it’s 5,000 people in Vegas vs 50,000 people in the stadiums. 

42 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Omg come on :toofunny:

Btw if it's cancelled you'd get to keep the ticket I'm sure :bear:

43 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Because I'm too lazy to mail back the ticket to france :bradley:

I always thought that they just void the tickets and they automatically refund you?

dynamite
Just now, DavidJP said:

I always thought that they just void the tickets and they automatically refund you?

Yeah I think so too. They wouldn't cancel an event and expect you to return a ticket or manually apply for it surely

Juanlittlem
23 minutes ago, lg5 said:

I’d rather her cancel TCB than reschedule then announce new Vegas dates whenever they can start back in Vegas. 
I feel like enigma will be replaced with a Chromatica show and then the new jazz record can be promoted with the jazz show. Plus it’s 5,000 people in Vegas vs 50,000 people in the stadiums. 

I guess the point of doing a "world tour" is to leave America 'cause not everyone can afford to go there :lolga:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

MadreMonster

I would say to expect it to be cancelled. It’ll be at that middle point where it MIGHT be ok but Gaga doesn’t want to cause a surge in cases because of her concert. It sucks and I’m really hoping she gives us a final gift once she announces the cancellation... I’m really dreading the day.

Archived