Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Any hope for Chromatica Tour Paris date in July 2021?

Featured Posts

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

The French population was highly skeptical in the beginning (no more than any other nation, if you ask me), but popular opinion changed dramatically the past few weeks. The slow vaccination rate is solely due to bad rollout decisions made by the government.

Thank you for more elaborate explanation. I appreciate it, instead of being defensive and sensitive the way @LePetitFlo did :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sneaky Oliver
43 minutes ago, Halle said:

I HIGHLY doubt that the tour has even been planned at this point in terms of production, any rehearsing etc. 

they started planning it before the lockdown and if the tour was supposed to start so early after album release (april/july), I think the production was already happening

I’m on my Legacy Act era

22 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

they started planning it before the lockdown and if the tour was supposed to start so early after album release (april/july), I think the production was already happening

Oh okay! I just thought about that interview a whiiiile ago where Richy (I think... or Bobby) said something about being in the very early stages of preparing...

I dont see it happening... i have a feeling that they didnt even start doing production stuff stuff at all

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

PunkTheFunk

NO. Omg, why does everyone think this tour is still happening. IT'S NOT HAPPENING :deadbanana:

littlepotter

Buying that ticket was the worst mistake I've made in years. I don't think i'll be able to refund it when it's cancelled

chaeri pls

dynamite
Just now, littlepotter said:

Buying that ticket was the worst mistake I've made in years. I don't think i'll be able to refund it when it's cancelled

Why not? :air:

Tinnitus15
1 hour ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

No they didn’t :billie:

E33-C6-A8-F-0-F00-4-BED-8431-436277-CFE1

littlepotter
28 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Why not? :air:

Because I'm too lazy to mail back the ticket to france :bradley:

chaeri pls

dynamite
Just now, littlepotter said:

Because I'm too lazy to mail back the ticket to france :bradley:

Omg come on :toofunny:

Btw if it's cancelled you'd get to keep the ticket I'm sure :bear:

androiduser

Most definitely not, France has really strong restrictions and I doubt that things will go back to normal by then.

Archived