💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga Has Enough Hits To Do Another SB Halftime Show

ELECTROHEART

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Why am I on GGD said:

Hot take: only Shallow reaches the same level of "iconic" as the songs she performed the first time around. Other songs people are naming are amazing and great, but didn't have the same amount of GP support :vegas:

(edit: With the exception of Million Reasons but that was probably added as form of promo)

That's right but they're still more iconic than many songs performed by other artists are the Superbowl 

The Clown

Honestly, I don't see it.

Shallow definetly lives up to the event, but other than that, the songs that are being mentioned are more fan favorites than their are classics. Streaming numbers show that they have faded out of public memory, at least when compared to her first SB.

I could see her slipping one of Paparazzi/Alejandro/TEOG/Applause/ROM as filler, alongside megahits like Poker Face, Bad Romance and Born This Way. But having the whole show consist of B-side hits + Shallow wouldn't do it.

2 hours ago, Why am I on GGD said:

Hot take: only Shallow reaches the same level of "iconic" as the songs she performed the first time around. Other songs people are naming are amazing and great, but didn't have the same amount of GP support :vegas:

(edit: With the exception of Million Reasons but that was probably added as form of promo)

Paparazzi and Alejandro are on the same level as Telephone

Sepsami

Im just waiting for Ariana to inevidably get the show next year and invite Gaga on stage to slay ROM together and their newest collab :lolly:

She should do it in 2028, that will be the 20th anniversary of her career and 10th anniversary of ASIB. Imagine a Shallow encore with surprise guest Bradley Cooper and they recreate the movie scene. The locals with go crazy :fan:

FFXIV WhiteMage

With Gaga’s talent, they can just chose a certain artist and let Gaga do covers and performance of their hits :billie:

President Biden
1 hour ago, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

With Gaga’s talent, they can just chose a certain artist and let Gaga do covers and performance of their hits :billie:

imagine a Gaga covering MJ halftime show

I got drunk

Archived