Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

The Super Bowl stadium is packed

Lighter

Featured Posts

VasilisVas
30 minutes ago, Regina George said:

But he doesn’t so there’s that. You should educate yourself on topics before speaking up. You seem to always just jump to conclusions. 

What do you expect? This is the same person who thinks has the right to decide who deserves healthcare and who should be cut off. 

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BUtterfield 8
20 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Americans are one of the most entitled and arrogant people on the face of the Earth.

Sis don’t ****ing generalize all of us 

some of us actually care about our country **** and are not ***** redneck trash

u4O1wr.gif

whoresup

So the music industry is being crippled because concerts can’t happen but straight men can enjoy their football :fail:

BUtterfield 8
1 minute ago, Ziggy said:

what state is this being held in? that'll answer the question lmao

Florida :selena:

2 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Florida :selena:

and there it is :ladyhaha: the way they said to the IOC "I'll host the olympics if tokyo drops out." ok sweetie

Married the Night
50 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

Looks like Biden isn’t doing that much in the combat of COVID :fail:

You obviously aren’t American. Each state is ran like it’s own mini country and they president has very little authority over state laws. 

Nice try. 

NFRatwell
4 minutes ago, whoresup said:

So the music industry is being crippled because concerts can’t happen but straight men can enjoy their football :fail:

40% of NFL fans are female, what is this generalization :bear:

This is so stupid. Everywhere around the world tournaments are organized without an audience, but Americans keep proving they don't care about human lives, even Miley's event was full of people without social distancing 

I know that not every American is this stupid... But to think that there are 25000 actual people there tonight is so sad... Like do they not have the common sense to know how dangerous this is 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Just now, Delulu Rogers said:

How are events like SB allowed to happen but not other, smaller scaled events???

MONEY

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Cavadour

Nevertheless. :bradley:

...vaccinated health care heroes... :ohwell:

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

Archived