Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

The Super Bowl stadium is packed

Lighter

Featured Posts

giskardsb

I like how you all are blaming without realizing that a bunch of those are cardboard cutouts. 

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JoanneMonster
12 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

This is the reason why the US is so f***ed up. The president should have the power to overrule all these governors. 

Depends on how you look at it, imagine if trump had the power to overrule other governors, the usa would be even worse than it is now

I See You

Mister G

We have a culture in the US where Americans don't like to be told what cannot have or what they cannot do. The more people are being told to stay home, stop having gatherings, etc, the more inclined we are as a country to do the opposite. It's very disturbing because at this rate the US may as well just accept that COVID will be endemic. We will literally be the main country where people will get exposed to COVID...once everywhere else is under control...so yeah.

Better Day
Just now, JoanneMonster said:

Depends on how you look at it, imagine if trump had the power to overrule other governors, the usa would be even worse than it is now

Yeah I get that, but in terms of protecting people like this pandemic Biden should have the power to stop these clearly idiotic events 

Together You And I!

Reality

If most of them are cardboard cutouts then I guess they're doing their job because that looks real.

That said, if there are really all those people there, that's incredibly sad and frustrating. 

🃏🖤👹

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, Mister G said:

We have a culture in the US where Americans don't like to be told what cannot have or what they cannot do. The more people are being told to stay home, stop having gatherings, etc, the more inclined we are as a country to do the opposite. 

It's a culture based on the appearance of "freedom" .... more like Free DOOM. 

Americans are one of the most entitled and arrogant people on the face of the Earth.

Ironically not realizing their government does nothing for them and actually keeps them as economic slaves denying them basic human rights which many other Western nations enjoy.

PartySick
20 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

I am not sure how the US works but Biden not banning large crowds is a slap in the face for the 81M+ voters that was counting on him. 

He literally can't do that :laughga:

🖤

Teletubby
Just now, Reality said:

That said, if there are really all those people there, that's incredibly sad and frustrating. 

around 25,000 people (7,500 of them are vaccinated health care worker) + 30,000 cardboard cutouts

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Morphine Prince
Just now, 777777777777777777 said:

around 25,000 people (7,500 of them are vaccinated health care worker) + 30,000 cardboard cutouts

Those 7,500 health care workers in attendance are embarrassing. We still don't know if vaccinated people can infect others or not. Even if you're vaccinated, we need to take all precautions until the majority of the population is vaccinated. 

Regina George
16 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

No need to be rude. It just seems so unreal that the president doesn’t have the power of his own country. 

I am sorry if you thought that was rude but it was honestly not my intention to be rude to you. I agree with that but it is what it is rn so there’s really not much he as a president could do (especially in Florida).. 

Regina George
17 minutes ago, clementine said:

excuse you, rude.

How is that even rude? :saladga: I am sorry but y’all need a really check if you think what I said is rude in any way. 

BUtterfield 8
15 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

I like how you all are blaming without realizing that a bunch of those are cardboard cutouts. 

Their are still 25k actual people there

ACD9-E721-78-B6-4270-AD65-8-B747-A667940

Mister G
14 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

It's a culture based on the appearance of "freedom" .... more like Free DOOM. 

Americans are one of the most entitled and arrogant people on the face of the Earth.

Ironically not realizing their government does nothing for them and actually keeps them as economic slaves denying them basic human rights which many other Western nations enjoy.

We're not all like that though...I'm not enjoying any of this and think it's disgusting. 

Archived