Featured Posts

Lion Heart

America in 2 weeks:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Miss Dolly said:

I am not sure how the US works but Biden not banning large crowds is a slap in the face for the 81M+ voters that was counting on him. 

He could try to do that but it simply would not work. You would have 25+ governors who would reject that immediately. Not to mention, that most of the “people” in the crowd are card board cut outs. 

ThisGuyTony
4 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

Looks like Biden isn’t doing that much in the combat of COVID :fail:

Half this country voted for Trump and didn’t care for the virus. He was never gonna convince the Trumpsters to change their ways. :toofunny: 
He should still try to enforce more strict lockdowns with penalties but I’m sure there would be opposition. :smh: 

Better Day
Just now, POP2 said:

He could try to do that but it simply would not work. You would have 25+ governors who would reject that immediately. Not to mention, that most of the “people” in the crowd are card board cut outs. 

Just now, ThisGuyTony said:

Half this country voted for Trump and didn’t care for the virus. He was never gonna convince the Trumpsters to change their ways. :toofunny: 
He should still try to enforce more strict lockdowns with penalties but I’m sure there would be opposition. :smh: 

This is the reason why the US is so f***ed up. The president should have the power to overrule all these governors. 

Together You And I!

Regina George
1 minute ago, Miss Dolly said:

This is the reason why the US is so f***ed up. The president should have the power to overrule all these governors. 

But he doesn’t so there’s that. You should educate yourself on topics before speaking up. You seem to always just jump to conclusions. 

Decodekid

how is this even allowed, I can't even go out after 5 pm and this people living like nothing's happening :messga:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Better Day
1 minute ago, Regina George said:

But he doesn’t so there’s that. You should educate yourself on topics before speaking up. You seem to always just jump to conclusions. 

No need to be rude. It just seems so unreal that the president doesn’t have the power of his own country. 

Together You And I!

clementine
2 minutes ago, Regina George said:

excuse you, rude.

Can I... borrow a piece of your chicken?

1 minute ago, Miss Dolly said:

No need to be rude. It just seems so unreal that the president doesn’t have the power of his own country. 

We’re a country of checks and balances. Let’s be glad the US president isn’t all powerful... The Trump presidency would have been way different.

Better Day
3 minutes ago, POP2 said:

We’re a country of checks and balances. Let’s be glad the US president isn’t all powerful... The Trump presidency would have been way different.

I will agree with you on that. 

Together You And I!

Archived