💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Super Bowl producer shades Gaga?

dit

Featured Posts

Some past Super Bowl halftime shows have had to have moments pre-recorded to create some amazing moments. Now, with the COVID-19 pandemic, fans were wondering if any aspects would be taped before hand for safety measures. We're learning that The Weeknd's performance will be totally live.

"It's all happening in that stadium, in that moment," Jesse Collins, co-producer of the halftime show this year, told ET. "We're not bouncing off to another stadium and then cutting in like some people have had to do [before]. We are fortunate enough in this situation that we are able to do a live live show.

It's gotta be about entertainment from a truthful perspective," he added. "Get away from the massive sets, all the hoopla, the flying this and that. And get to the core of what makes an artist special."

http://www.justjared.com/2021/02/07/will-the-weeknds-super-bowl-halftime-show-be-pre-recorded-or-live/

I'm BIG MAD. How RUDE. She served the BEST Super Bowl show they ever had. EVER. PeriodT.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
edengowon

it's a little rude ngl. like your halftime show is literally KNOWN for huge spectacles. it feels like shade to every previous performer, from katy to gaga to madonna.

also, they're speaking as if tonight ISN'T gonna be a huge spectacle. you gonna have abel coming out and playing a ukulele for 15 minutes? no?

the artist formerly known as melancholia

ToxicHot

This was already posted here like a week ago :messga:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Schwerk

Its always female popstars that are met with these reactions. If Gaga would've but just her band on stage and sat behind the piano, I'm sure he would've found it boring or lazy or whatever.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

gypsy101

wow wtf. i thought for a sec maybe they would reference when gaga called out the girls last year telling them to sing live.

though now that i’m thinking about it they might not necessarily be referencing LG, lots of artists before her have used stunts like that 

StarstruckIllusion

It’s a straight man’s tasteless opinion. /closethread 

the only part of gaga's performance that was pre-recorded was the roof and i think that was due to safety reasons...but it still doesn't take away the fact that she had to fly down whilst high in the air?! and then she had to sing completely LIVE  unlike the majority of halftime performers (and do hardcore choreography at the same time). 

ALSO let's not forget gaga did that show live by herself for 13 minutes - the power of that in itself is extraordinary and a testament to the human spirit. 

Edit: AND SHE STILL MANAGED TO CATCH THE F*CKING BALL AT THE END.

LEGENDARY QUEEN BEHAVIOUR. 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

LaLuna

No matter who he's referencing, it's rude. Honestly, who does he think he is? EVERY artist who does the half-time show has this huge production value, like, what are they supposed to do, just sit there and play the piano or guitar for 15 minutes?

Sounds like an elitist pr*ck to me.

FfFfFfFF

What's the point of even singing inside a huge stadium and having fireworks? They might as well make it as ''authentic'' as possible and record it from home while wearing pijamas, this time around. 😎

elijahfan

I mean, Gaga wasn't the only one to fly on the SuperBowl stage, so I'm not sure she was the sole target of that remark.

Also, I can't imagine The Weeknd doing something small... People expect mind-blowing stuff at the SuperBowl, so I'm not sure what this producer is trying to say here. I mean, there will be fireworks tonight, like every other year, so what's your point boo? :triggered:

Big Reputation

Not really shade though. I’m hyped for the game and the weeknds performance. 

When it’s dark outside you’re always the light

Justin Drew Bieber

Gaga put on a hell of a show and it was memorable, there’s a reason this bitch is still talking about her jump 4 years later. Besides, Gaga’s jump was edited for safety reasons and it was successful anyway, I’m sure this producer wouldn’t have shaded Gaga if she were a man.

5-F2-A1-EAD-1-C51-41-E7-BCAA-012255-ACF9

Archived