question

Super Bowl producer shades Gaga?

dit

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Genuine Guy 09

Honestly I'd take that as a compliment, I suspect in a few years time it won't surprise me if they shade the weekend's set.

It's basically the fact they have to put over whatever performer they've got at the time, so by making their 'negatives' sound 'positive' in relation to someone else's, you kinda reshape expectations.

Gaga's SB show currently gets the most views, to look after current performers it's better to curb expectations for the viewer. She raised the bar high. 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Bradley

I take it as a compliment. I like how of like 40 halftime shows or something they choose to use 'flying' as a defining moment of Super Bowl. If anything them trying to highlight Lady Gaga out of like 40 performers just shows how hers was considered a staple and the standard to beat.

Bradley
42 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

Honestly I'd take that as a compliment, I suspect in a few years time it won't surprise me if they shade the weekend's set.

It's basically the fact they have to put over whatever performer they've got at the time, so by making their 'negatives' sound 'positive' in relation to someone else's, you kinda reshape expectations.

Gaga's SB show currently gets the most views, to look after current performers it's better to curb expectations for the viewer. She raised the bar high. 

Just now, Bradley said:

I take it as a compliment. I like how of like 40 halftime shows or something they choose to use 'flying' as a defining moment of Super Bowl. If anything them trying to highlight Lady Gaga out of like 40 performers just shows how hers was considered a staple and the standard to beat.

omg our minds. I typed my post without reading yours. :firega:

littlepotter

Why would you think this is aimed at Gaga..? Everyone and their mothers praised her performance

chaeri pls

Meh I wouldn’t let it bother you. The Weeknd’s performance has already been reported on by multiple media as underwhelming and not meeting the same standards that female artists are always put up against.

Give it 48 hours and our timelines will be cleansed from whatever that seizure inducing snoozefest was last night. :icega:

Archived