Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Super Bowl producer shades Gaga?

dit

Featured Posts

Reality
6 minutes ago, OhHenny2020 said:

Actually, the beginning pre-recorded drone segment makes up roughly 8% of the entire show. 1:10 out of 13:46.

Okay

Wanda-WandaVision-1-05-On-a-Very-Special

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Am I the only one who doesn’t think this is that big of a deal nor a dig at Gaga? If anything, it would be a dig at everyone who has put on a huge spectacle. Then again, I don’t even think it was meant as a dig.

It seems like he meant to hype up the current artist but accidentally made it into a backhanded compliment for many of the past artists at the same time. So yeah I don't think it's a big deal, just makes him look thoughtless.

⚡đŸČ

nathantj594
53 minutes ago, dit said:

Some past Super Bowl halftime shows have had to have moments pre-recorded to create some amazing moments. Now, with the COVID-19 pandemic, fans were wondering if any aspects would be taped before hand for safety measures. We're learning that The Weeknd's performance will be totally live.

"It's all happening in that stadium, in that moment," Jesse Collins, co-producer of the halftime show this year, told ET. "We're not bouncing off to another stadium and then cutting in like some people have had to do [before]. We are fortunate enough in this situation that we are able to do a live live show.

It's gotta be about entertainment from a truthful perspective," he added. "Get away from the massive sets, all the hoopla, the flying this and that. And get to the core of what makes an artist special."

http://www.justjared.com/2021/02/07/will-the-weeknds-super-bowl-halftime-show-be-pre-recorded-or-live/

I'm BIG MAD. How RUDE. She served the BEST Super Bowl show they ever had. EVER. PeriodT.

All this tells us is that the Show really is going to be as boring as we all expect. 

And Paula Abdul ain’t got [BLEEP] on me!

Anderson123

I actually have high hopes for Abel because he's very talented, has a huge catalogue of great songs AND it's the first halftime show that is longer than 15 minutes so I'm interested to see what he's able to do with that time.

Not sure what the producer meant with that btw, Justin Timberlake and Maroon 5 were all live in there and no flying and stuff and are some of the worst ones in history.

Jose P
9 minutes ago, PEZ said:

It seems like he meant to hype up the current artist but accidentally made it into a backhanded compliment for many of the past artists at the same time. So yeah I don't think it's a big deal, just makes him look thoughtless.

Yes that’s exactly what I think too. People are doing way too much, I thought he had insulted her performance or something :smh:

1 hour ago, Marjol said:

Its always female popstars that are met with these reactions. If Gaga would've but just her band on stage and sat behind the piano, I'm sure he would've found it boring or lazy or whatever.

Literally everything the person is critiquing also was done by Michael Jackson... they didnt even use Gagas name. The world doesnt revolve around her

1 hour ago, Autumn said:

it's a little rude ngl. like your halftime show is literally KNOWN for huge spectacles. it feels like shade to every previous performer, from katy to gaga to madonna.

also, they're speaking as if tonight ISN'T gonna be a huge spectacle. you gonna have abel coming out and playing a ukulele for 15 minutes? no?

mmm the tea you spilled, perfect

50 minutes ago, Reality said:

This is so stupid and petty. 

#1.)  The show is supposed to be a spectacle. You're supposed to do insane, over the top things. If Miss Gaga wanted to jump off the roof of the stadium, then so be it. 

#2.) Her performance, like pretty much every Super Bowl performance, was like 99.9% live. Why make a big deal out of literally a couple of seconds of her jumping off the roof when she had a 13-minute long performance that was amazing and live live?

Bye, sir

Wanda-WandaVision-1-05-On-a-Very-Special

ok omg this bye felicia / bye bitch gif is everything :firega:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

moonsago

So they are basically saying ‘this time we didn’t care to invest money so we’re gonna bash all previous Superbowl performances so this one feels more authentic and about the music’. What a joke. 

He probably didn’t think that through entirely before saying it - perhaps didn’t necessarily mean it as undermining Gaga’s performance (more trying to bolster the ‘angle’ they are going with to promote the Weeknd’s performance). 

But still - a pretty dumb statement when the whole spectacle of the Half-Time show encompasses grand scale elements used phenomenally well. Gaga remains unbothered. 

ThisGuyTony

If it’s “getting to the core” why did Abel spend $7 million on this performance? :billie: :oprah:

RAMROD

How do we know it was addressing Gaga? She is not the only one with massive sets and flying on Superbowl.

Examps; Katy were flying on middle of the field on her set. And Diana Ross flying away at end of her set with a helicopter!

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

JusKeepBreathin

Today at work while taking about The Weeknd on the halftime show with a co-worker who is a straight African American man in his 50's and all he did was praise Gaga and said she had a nice ass. đŸ˜…đŸ€Ł So forget that producer. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived