Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Can Gaga talk about Britney?

Werk

Featured Posts

Gaga911chroma
3 minutes ago, MonsterofFame said:

Gaga's speaking out also got her entrapped into the lawsuit, being forced to testify in deposition -- which caused her to have a mental breakdown. I doubt Gaga would ever put herself in a situation to have to go through that again, and she shouldn't ever have to.

This. I think the Kesha situation also makes clear that other celebrities’ public comments can unintentionally backfire and harm the legal case they’re trying to support. Gaga is smart enough to recognize this and she also knows that just because you don’t post about something on social media doesn’t mean you’re not doing anything to support the cause. 

elijahfan

It's not because Gaga doesn't go public with something that she's not doing anything or not expressing support in private. Like others pointed out, Bobby seems to be friends with Britney's boyfriend so he and Gaga probably know more about the issue than we do, and speaking publicly probably wouldn't help anyone's cause (case in point: Kesha). At the end of the day, as corrupt as the system may be, we need to let the court do its thing.

gumzy3000

Sorry but can we stop with these threads that crucify Gaga for not speaking out on certain things? #1 She is a public figure who has millions of eyes and journalists on her. She might not know the full situation of what's happening to Britney so she may not feel ready or comfortable to talk about it publicly. #2 There are a lot of other issues that are more important than the whole Free Britney movement. Sorry but its true. I love Britney but let's not forget Gaga did a lot for Covid charities and she has campaigned for Joe Biden. The point is - Gaga has done a lot of good stuff already and is focusing her energy on other stuff. No need to demand she speaks out on Britney and if she decides she doesn't want to then that's okay too. 

trolly troll troll

vyniildisk
4 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

Sorry but can we stop with these threads that crucify Gaga for not speaking out on certain things? 

What Regina says :ally:

Regina George
2 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

Sorry but can we stop with these threads that crucify Gaga for not speaking out on certain things? #1 She is a public figure who has millions of eyes and journalists on her. She might not know the full situation of what's happening to Britney so she may not feel ready or comfortable to talk about it publicly. #2 There are a lot of other issues that are more important than the whole Free Britney movement. Sorry but its true. I love Britney but let's not forget Gaga did a lot for Covid charities and she has campaigned for Joe Biden. The point is - Gaga has done a lot of good stuff already and is focusing her energy on other stuff. No need to demand she speaks out on Britney and if she decides she doesn't want to then that's okay too. 

Man no one is crucifying Gaga for not speaking up :awkney: People are literally just discussing the topic. 

6 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

3 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Man no one is crucifying Gaga for not speaking up :awkney: People are literally just discussing the topic. 

Yeah I'm sorry but please explain how my OP was crucifying Gaga, this is the wrong thread to express that :selena:

gumzy3000
13 minutes ago, Werk said:

Yeah I'm sorry but please explain how my OP was crucifying Gaga, this is the wrong thread to express that :selena:

I know your thread was more about the legal aspect of Gaga speaking out on the Britney movement but my issue with that is what if she was allowed this whole time but she didn’t speak up on it, or if other celebs did and Gaga did not, I know for certain fans would attack her for staying silent. I may have wrote this more directed to you and your post, I meant to write a more of a general statement on how certain Gaga fans expect so much from her. I just know it will happen soon regardless and I’m not here for it. 

trolly troll troll

1 hour ago, Reject False Icons said:

Well I spoke about it before, Gaga isn’t obliged to speak up, but she definitely could help when no other pop star cares. 
When she met her at her Vegas residency, she must have noted the control and monitoring on her visit

also Bobby is close to Britney’s boyfriend, he must know something

Britney is Gaga’s idol, as far as I’ve seen not on Bowie’s level, but she’s important to her, I feel so bad that she and every other big star is turning their back at Britney when she influenced them importantly 

She's hardly turning her back. This is unnecessary. You don't know what is really going on when Bobby and Sam are good friends. If Britney needed Gaga then you kniw it's gonna happen. Sam isn't that controlled if he's meeting up with Bobby. Don't blame Britney's problems on Gaga. 

1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

It's not because Gaga doesn't go public with something that she's not doing anything or not expressing support in private. Like others pointed out, Bobby seems to be friends with Britney's boyfriend so he and Gaga probably know more about the issue than we do, and speaking publicly probably wouldn't help anyone's cause (case in point: Kesha). At the end of the day, as corrupt as the system may be, we need to let the court do its thing.

Exactly. 

Reject False Icons
2 hours ago, Beatboom said:

She's hardly turning her back. This is unnecessary. You don't know what is really going on when Bobby and Sam are good friends. If Britney needed Gaga then you kniw it's gonna happen. Sam isn't that controlled if he's meeting up with Bobby. Don't blame Britney's problems on Gaga. 

I said she’s not obliged to speak about it because it’s not her problem, I’m not blaming her :interestinga:

but the whole industry is silenced 

tylertremallose

she probably had to sign an NDA, as well as many other celebs, which would prevent them from speaking out about it. 

Chromatica Island

Maybe she has an NDA and can't talk about it legally, idk.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Archived