💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga & Coconut the Monkey

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

19 hours ago, Adarsh said:

Wasn’t there a rumour that Taylor liked to have sex while the monkey was in the same room? :fan:

We have to make this clear for newbies. Taylor kept the bear after they split up and someone he hooked up with said he had to have the monkey nearby at all times and freaked out when it fell off the bed during sex..... And we are assuming it's because he is still obsessed with Gaga (his hook ups words, not mine) 

FYI I saw a more recent video from her after  G mentioned T at the inauguration  where she said that she knows they are still in contact but that G has to cut him clean because T is still holding out for her and its not fair on him 👀

10 hours ago, Lampost said:

A girl that was dating Taylor dropped loads of info in a video that she had to take down soon after - here's the link in case it ever comes off private again: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CMT6dcAxOw&feature=youtu.be

But basically Taylor acted like he was still tore up by losing Gaga and treated this monkey like a person/prized possession - the main thing I remember is him getting super angry & upset when the monkey fell on the floor during sex, when Taylor insisted the monkey had to be treated right and kept on the bed. 

I cannot believe she deleted the videos 😭 I wonder if T paid her off. She made a second one to call him out fir messing her around again. She said he called her and sobbed down the phone to her. He must have been a nightmare to date. No wonder G said he was the weird one. 

Archived