Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga requested all sets in Italy to be locked up so no fans can see her

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's great actually, there was too much information about ASIB that came from fans on set

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

25 minutes ago, Levine said:

Well she's right. I'm sad because we haven't see her in ages, but that's the right thing to do.

Gagaperformed at joe bidens inaugration witch was not to long ago it was amazing 

blackpink

it’s for the best really, it would be irresponsible for fans to gather in masses like that during this time anyways 

Levine
10 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Gagaperformed at joe bidens inaugration witch was not to long ago it was amazing 

"we" as italians

Mother of Puppies

well I thought the executives of the movie would do that naturally, because of Covid... people will probably be standing there in masses just to watch them film the movie anyway...

But I guess it's gonna be difficult if not impossible to actually stop people from taking pictures...

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

BABYL0N

omg I was just thinking about it today how it would be for her to film a movie without being invaded by creepy fans, some forget that we‘re in a pandemic

good decision :firega:

30 minutes ago, MelbHawker said:

If any of her fans take this personally, they honestly really need to get a life. 

Dude they cry when she doesn't wish us happy new year 😅😅

Justin Drew Bieber

Anyway I’m not surprised, it’s responsible and understandable and no one should take it personally.

zakariah

gaga really said ‘if i see one of those little fáguettes again i’m gonna LOSE IT.’

we stan! :pawsup:

GovernmentHookah

Good for her! I want to be surprised to see her in her new look for the movie when the official pics are released.

Archived