💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Tony Gaga Website Launch

evgenigerm2

Featured Posts

21 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

apparently Bobby confirmed the site to be real and regarding the spelling mistakes he said "lol"

Tbh, although I'm surprised they used GoDaddy, one hint that could lead to it being real is the actual domain. I don't believe no one registered tonygaga.com during all of these years since C2C came out. Somebody must've gotten it a long time ago, and whether it was UMG or not, I don't think it would that cheap to purchase a domain (which happens to also be quite valuable) from another owner just to pull a prank.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sarah H
45 minutes ago, Jill said:

Tbh, although I'm surprised they used GoDaddy, one hint that could lead to it being real is the actual domain. I don't believe no one registered tonygaga.com during all of these years since C2C came out. Somebody must've gotten it a long time ago, and whether it was UMG or not, I don't think it would that cheap to purchase a domain (which happens to also be quite valuable) from another owner just to pull a prank.

Correct. I looked at the history and it had  been registered in the past. 

RichAssPiss

Wondering if the artwork for the album has a painting theme. The backdrop is brushstrokes and the font is stencil. Plus, they chose the quote about Picasso. 

Guys, I think it's real. If you go to the source code, there's a whole section dedicated to Shopify, which is used for online stores as many of you may know. It's weird to include something like that for a website that is an elaborated hoax and/or not immediately revealing it with the website. This could very well be a teaser for what's to come, and once the release date is announced, the shopping section will get unveiled. The images are also hosted on Shopify and there's a hidden (to my knowledge) disclaimer that says the website is powered by OneLive, which according to its website (https://onelive.com/) provides "ecommerce solutions to leaders in fashion, sports, cosmetics, fresh foods and entertainment". So yeah, almost 100% positive this is real.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

There's no way this site is legit.

If you sign up for the newsletter, the automated email you get back is from [email protected] and is sent through Klaviyo, an email marketing partner. First of all, UMG does not typically send any email confirmation back on newsletter subscription. Second, UMG doesn't use Klaviyo. UMG uses Privy to handle getting their email lists and their email is almost always sent back from <artist name>@us.umusic-online.com never from the Shopify email domain.

There's also no Privacy Policy link or any other legal info like "Do Not Sell My Personal Information" or ability to edit your cookie settings which is on pretty much all UMG's Shopify stores.

The physical address that is on the bottom of the email subscription confirmation is some random address in Los Angeles. UMG (and Interscope)'s address is 2220 Colorado Ave, Santa Monica, CA 90404.

And in the email subscription, it says if you need any help to contact [email protected]. All UMG merch stores have a customer service email address of <artist name>@umgstores.com.

Even though Tony Bennett is under Columbia/Sony, UMG also handles Tony Bennett's merch store, so I don't see why they would use some other third party merch service for a collab between Tony and Gaga.

FrederickSpears

This doesn't scream official to me. I hope everyone waits to sign up until it's actually confirmed it's official. Usually official sites have stuff at the bottom for the label and we have literally nothing. Not buying it!

FrederickSpears
8 hours ago, Alderx said:

There's no way this site is legit.

If you sign up for the newsletter, the automated email you get back is from support@tonygaga.com and is sent through Klaviyo, an email marketing partner. First of all, UMG does not typically send any email confirmation back on newsletter subscription. Second, UMG doesn't use Klaviyo. UMG uses Privy to handle getting their email lists and their email is almost always sent back from <artist name>@us.umusic-online.com never from the Shopify email domain.

There's also no Privacy Policy link or any other legal info like "Do Not Sell My Personal Information" or ability to edit your cookie settings which is on pretty much all UMG's Shopify stores.

The physical address that is on the bottom of the email subscription confirmation is some random address in Los Angeles. UMG (and Interscope)'s address is 2220 Colorado Ave, Santa Monica, CA 90404.

And in the email subscription, it says if you need any help to contact support@tonygaga.com. All UMG merch stores have a customer service email address of <artist name>@umgstores.com.

Even though Tony Bennett is under Columbia/Sony, UMG also handles Tony Bennett's merch store, so I don't see why they would use some other third party merch service for a collab between Tony and Gaga.

All of this :yennefer: Glad finally someone said it! Def fake.

• 2 months later...
Suspiria
On 2/7/2021 at 2:08 AM, RichAssPiss said:

Wondering if the artwork for the album has a painting theme. The backdrop is brushstrokes and the font is stencil. Plus, they chose the quote about Picasso. 

Well the leaked vinyl actually does have a strong painting theme. Given this site showed up before that, I am leaning towards it being real.

Dr Fudge
12 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

Well the leaked vinyl actually does have a strong painting theme. Given this site showed up before that, I am leaning towards it being real.

ARTPOP act II feat. Tony confirmed :bradley:

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Archived